• Drive the WA Revolution 4x2 buggy with 220hp
• Drive on a purpose-built off-road track
• The buggies are manual with dual controls
• Classroom tuition and instruction on how to control the buggy
• Practice sessions in a single seater lower HP rebel buggy
• Professional instruction sessions with a timed lap
• You will form part of a group of up to 5 drivers for this experience
• Passenger ride with a professional driver in a WA Revolution 4x4
• Three hour experience
• Learn the basics of understeer/oversteer
• After a short classroom session the course will focus on driving practice
• 3 x Professional instruction sessions with a timed lap
• 3 x Practice sessions in a single seater lower HP rebel buggy
• Four hour experience
• In addition to understeer/oversteer you will also learn about racing lines, drifting, throttle control and braking in a 4x2 vehicle
• 4 x Professional instruction sessions with a timed lap
• 4 x Practice sessions in a single seater lower HP rebel buggy
• Eight hour experience
• Cover topics in the basic and intermediate course and also learn about handbrake turns, Scandinavian Flicks and vehicle set up and obstacles
• 8 x Professional instruction sessions with a timed lap
• 8 x Practice sessions in a single seater lower HP rebel buggy
• Break for lunch (not included)
• You will also drive the WA Revolution 4x4 buggy with 220hp
What Can I Expect
Join the revolution when you go buggy rallying in Birmingham! Driving the very latest Revolution buggies by Walker-Adams, you’ll experience extreme acceleration, sharp handling and precision engineering, which all combines to give you a fantastic session out on the track.
This is one crazy rally buggy. So much so that you’ll need to train beforehand in a much tamer single seater Rebel buggy. Getting used to this buggy driving lark in a practice area of this Birmingham circuit will put you in good stead for the main event. And make no mistake, even though they've not got the horsepower of the Revolution buggy, the Rebels are still a right handful and you’ll need to have your wits about you.
Having had your first taste of the buggy rallying in Brum, you’ll be itching to get behind the wheel of the high-power, high-thrills two-seater Revolutions. Brilliantly engineered to be super lightweight and agile, these babies boast 220bhp. It really is going to be seat-of-your-pants stuff, as you learn how to rally in this beast of a buggy.
And yes, they are technically buggies, but all the classic rally techniques still apply here. That’s to say you’ll be shown (depending on which buggy rally voucher you choose) how to handle oversteer, understeer, racing lines, throttle control, braking and clutch control (it’s worth noting Revolution buggies are six-gear manuals). You’ll even get to tackle Scandinavian flicks if you go for the full day buggy rally experience!
On all experiences you’ll be driving both the Rebel buggy and the 4x2 Revolution. You’ll also be treated to a high speed passenger ride in a top of the range 4x4 version. Driven by one of the day’s pro drivers, it’ll take buggy rally antics to a whole new level and you’ll be holding on for dear life as you hurtle around the track busting flicks and handbrake turns as you go.
So if you fancy meeting and driving the latest Revolution from Walker-Adams, sign up for your buggy rally in Birmingham and get ready to go at blistering speeds around the loose gravel track. Don’t forget to wear clothes and shoes you don’t mind getting mucky - these bad boys buggies don’t shy away from the dirt!
• Basic - Sessions operate at 09:00-12:00 and 13:00-16:00
• Intermediate - Sessions operate at 09:00-13:00 and 13:00-17:00
• Advanced - Sessions start at 09:00 finishing at 17:00
Current 2019 Dates
• 31 March
• 14 & 28 April
• 12 & 26 May
• 9 & 23 June
• 7 & 21 July
• 4 & 18 August
• 1, 15 & 29 September
• 13 & 27 October
• Minimum age 17
• A driving licence is not required but you must know how to drive a manual car
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Birmingham Wheels Park, Birmingham