• A one hour quad bike session
• A one hour buggy experience, usually Honda Pilots or Rage buggies
• Introduction and safety briefing
• All safety equipment is provided
• This is a group activity so you will be taking it in turns to do each activity
• Sessions generally take place with a minimum of 8 participants
• Please allow 2 hours on site for this experience
What Can I Expect
It's double the trouble when you get to drive both buggies and quads in Oxfordshire! Why have one session whizzing through the dust and dirt when you can have two? This intensive combo experience sees you riding a duo of vehicles on some proper challenging terrain near Bicester.
Let's talk buggies. These fabulous little Honda Pilots are low to the ground, tough and very, very lively to drive. The feeling of power is immense as they are light and small (there's only enough elbow room for one in the hot seat!), so they don't half shift. The Oxfordshire team that looks after these buggies and quads does a great job to keep all the machines in tip-top shape, so these 400cc mini monsters will be raring to go.
That's the buggies, but what about the quads? Well, this Oxfordshire fleet consists of Polaris and Yamaha ATVs (that's all terrain vehicles) with various capacity engines on offer, so whether you're a nervous first time rider, or an experienced driver, a suitable bike will be picked for you. They are all fully automatic too, so very simple to control, which means you can make the most of your ride time whizzing around all over the place with ease, rather than stalling and getting frustrated!
As for where you'll be going on your quads and buggies, well what can we say, it's Oxfordshire's finest! The team has purposely created a series of formidable tracks to test you. It all starts gently enough with a run around the paddock, then you'll try out some trickier stuff, before building up to the likes of the terrifyingly good 'Wall of Death' and the 'Helter Skelter' on the quads and the bomb holes and hairpins on the buggies at speed.
All in all you will spend 1 hour with the buggies and the quads here in Oxfordshire. All the gear you need is provided for you, so all you need to bring along is a sense of adventure, a plucky spirit and a good dose of concentration to guide your four wheeled buggy and quad around, in, out, through, over and under everything this Bicester venue can throw at you!
• Available on selected Saturdays
• Group sizes of 8 will be able to choose from weekday and weekend dates, subject to availability
• Minimum age is 16
• Spectators are welcome for a fee of £5 payable on the day
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Near Bicester, Oxfordshire