• Enjoy a Brunch at 33 Oldham Street whilst listening to some tunes!
• Bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Mary's, Daiquiris or Warsteiner beers
• Lots of other drink options available!
• Sittings last one and a half hours
What Can I Expect
A delicious bottomless brunch in Manchester with cool tunes and friendly vibes - what could be better? Available on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year, these funky Manchester brunch sessions give you breakfast and unlimited drinks at this great little venue in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter.
Spread across three floors, 33 Oldham Street has a brilliant chilled out atmosphere during the day, that then transforms into a cool bar at night. They’re properly into their food and music here, with regular events laid on, from live music and yoga, to these great value brunches.
For just £25 a head, you get a reserved a table, your choice of main dish from the extensive brunch menu and free-flowing drinks. The house chef concocts fab dishes using locally-sourced ingredient that include your full English breakfast, a full veggie breakfast, avocado sourdough, eggs benedict and more.
The bar will be serving mimosas (nice flutes of half bubbly, half orange juice to give your brunch a bit of sparkle), daiquiris, bloody marys, Warsteiner beers and more. And remember, this is the bottomless brunch of Manchester, so you can keep re-ordering those bevvies from the bar!
If you don’t know 33 Oldham Street, this is the perfect occasion to give it a try. It’s a chilled out oasis literally a step away from bustling Oldham Street. Plush chairs, cosy corners and trendy artwork and artefacts (check out the graffiti art robots!) make it feel like your trendy mate’s lounge. No airs and graces here though, everyone is really friendly and they just want you to have a good time over brunch.
So gather a group of mates together, or invite your loved ones for some family time together and book your table at 33 for the best bottomless brunch in Manchester. One and a half hour sittings are offered on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00, giving you plenty of time to enjoy your food and drink.
• Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year
• Sessions are available at 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00 & 13:30
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• Bookings must be made in advance
• Minimum age 18
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Please note: Due to licencing laws excessive alcohol consumption is not permitted
• 33 Oldham Street, a music themed bar in Manchester's Northern Quarter