• Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury train
• Welcome Sparkling Bellini
• Fine-dining silver service
• Morning three-course brunch on outward journey
• Morning tea and coffee
• Afternoon visit at a choice of destinations
• Champagne reception back on board
• On return journey enjoy a four-course dinner
• Half a bottle of wine per person
• Coffee, Tea and petits fours
• The days usually lasts around 10 hours
What Can I Expect
Discover the very best of British by rail on these Belmond British Pullman day trips! As you roll out of London Victoria station, sink into your plush armchair and prepare to do nothing more strenuous than gaze at the countryside out of the window whilst enjoying the distinguished on-board service.
If you've always wanted to visit some of Britain's finest towns, villages and country houses, why not do it in full luxury on a Belmond British Pullman excursion? Your return travel is by this sumptuous train and once at your outward journey's end, return coach transfers are included where necessary to whisk you straight into the heart of the sightseeing.
Many of these day trips to classic British destinations also include guided tours once you've arrived. For example, arriving directly in York by train means you are perfectly placed to set off on your walking tour of this fascinating Medieval city. And yes, the day trip includes admission to the Minster too.
Other day trip ports of call include optional tours, such as the excursion to Bath. Once you've disembarked from your lovely Belmond British Pullman carriage, you're free to visit the lovely spa town of Bath so you can wander around at your own pace, or you can opt for the guided coach trip - it's entirely up to you.
The best of British continues with itineraries as varied as a visit to the famous house and safari park at Longleat, a day trip on the railways to see the wonderful fountains at Chatsworth House, or head to Petworth for a tour of the house and village, both of which are available in your Belmond British Pullman day trip package.
There's even a regal flavour to some of these day trips by luxury train, with a tour around Blenheim Palace to appreciate this estate's rich and fascinating history, or how about seeing Sandringham, the Queen's Norfolk retreat, where King George V's orchards still produce delicious fruits?
Apart from the gorgeous country houses and manors, you can spend the day exploring the likes of Cambridge and Ely (the cathedral is a 'must-see' with a guided tour included for all passengers), the many villages of the Cotswolds, or lift the lid on the porcelain industry in Worcester.
Whichever one of these Belmond British Pullman day trips you pick, you are going to be treated to an opulent outing onboard your vintage train. And of course, it's as much about the journey as the destination, with everything from a Bellini breakfast, to a superb supper with Champers and wine on your return all served at your table in the carriage.
• Awaiting dates and locations for 2019
• All dates are subject to availability
• Timings and trip duration will be confirmed in travel documents
• Vouchers are valid for trips up to the voucher value. Prices for experiences may vary in line with demand. You may need to look further ahead for a date of equal value or if you wish to travel on a date that does not correspond with your voucher or upgrade to an alternative experience, you may pay a supplementary fee. No refunds will be made for bookings that have dropped in price.
• Smart day wear is requested to be worn on board the British Pullman - please do not wear jeans, men may wish to wear a jacket and tie
• Because of the vintage nature of the train wheel chair access is not possible onboard, help is available for passengers with disabilities, with facilities to stow folding wheelchairs.
• For the comfort of all, this is a non-smoking train throughout and passengers are asked to turn off their mobile telephones whilst on board
• If you have any special dietary requirements, please advise us when booking and we will do our best to comply. We are, however, unable to provide meals requiring strict religious observance in their preparation.
• Spectators are not permitted however they are welcome to accompany passengers to the train station and see them off
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• These journeys are not steam hauled
• There are four different styles of Pullman carriage, seating between 20 and 26 passengers with various seating combinations made up of tables for one, two or three and private compartments seating four. Please note that at busy times, parties of two may be seated sharing with another party of two. Parties larger than four will be seated at a combination of tables
• The value of this voucher can be exchanged or used as part payment for other journeys at the time of booking with Belmond
• London, Victoria