• Welcome introduction and safety briefing
• A 1 hour body zorbing experience for 6 people
• Enjoy a variety of games including: Last One Standing, British Bulldog and Bubble Football
What Can I Expect
Gather a gang of you together and try the tricky challenge of body zorbing! As an exclusive small group of six, you will be taking part in a round of playground games. Now that all sounds pretty straight forward doesn’t it? But don’t forget, you might find yourself slightly hindered by the rather bulbous bubble that covers you from your bonce to your knees!
This all means that those simple playtime games like Last One Standing and British Bulldog that you all used to play at school suddenly become a roly-poly, bouncing, bubbling, melting pot of chaos. Peering out of the plastic at your team mates and your opponents, it’s all about that simple strategy of trying to stay upright, as you get to grips the crazy concept of bodyzorbing.
You might even get to play a little zorb football during your session. But remember, your usual fancy footwork serves for nothing, as you can’t even see what your feet are doing, let alone dribble past defenders like Ronaldo. Despite being bulky, these body zorbs are actually quite light though, so you will be able to run around. Getting the ball in the back of the net, however, is a whole new, ummm…ball game!
Indeed, where it all get really tricky for all these body zorbing games is when you fall over and you try to get back up again. With your feet dangling somewhat unceremoniously mid-air, it’s takes a fait bit of rolling around and flailing of limbs to get back upright in your body zorb. We can only describe it as being a bit like an unfortunate hedgehog that lands on their back. Still, makes for good videos and photos though. Standby social media!
The vouchers we have are for groups of six body zorbers to take part in the playground showdown at this venue near Harrogate in Yorkshire. And if you’re wondering who this crazy sport of body zorbing is for, we can confidently say anyone and everyone - as long as you don’t mind making a bit of a fool of yourself, thanks to the rather large inflatable sphere over your head!
• Available on selected dates throughout the year, subject to availability
• Minimum age 8
• Adults and kids can participate together however it's most fun when all body zorbers are of a similar size
• You must not take part if you are suffering from any serious medical condition, hearing condition, high blood pressure, have recently undergone surgery, are pregnant, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The bodyzorb arena is outside so sturdy footwear is recommended
• Ripley Castle, Harrogate, North Yorkshire