• Fire target air rifles and live .22 sporting rifles on the indoor range at the Lord Roberts Centre
• The centre boasts championship shooting facilities, housed in a safe, purpose built environment
• Tea and coffee on arrival
• All experiences start with a comprehensive safety briefing
• A 90 minute session covering two shooting disciplines (air rifles and .22 sporting rifles)
• You will receive exclusive expert tuition, using state of the art equipment
• All safety equipment is provided
• You will form part of a small group of up to 10 participants
VIP Shooting Experience
• Breakfast roll or bap on arrival with tea/coffee
• Two course lunch at one of the shooting clubs at Bisley
What Can I Expect
Take aim with these small-bore shooting lessons at Bisley! These experiences give you a 90-minute shooting session at the home of the National Small-bore Rifle Association, on their very own ranges in the heart of the Bisley Camp.
Bisley, just a few miles outside Guildford, is in the middle of the heathland of suburban Surrey. Apart from the periods of WW1 and WW2, Bisley has always been a civilian centre. The extensive grounds are home to a number of shooting clubs, associations and businesses, as well as event venues, hotels and even a shooting museum. It’s actually a bit of a hidden gem, where anyone who loves the different forms of shooting (from small-bore and air rifles to clays) will be thoroughly spoilt for choice.
You will be heading to the shooting school at the Lord Roberts Centre within the Bisley complex for your experience. Known as the LRC to regular small-bore shooters, facilities here are second to none. The centre was built to host the small-bore shooting events for the 2002 Commonwealth Games. Now it hosts championship shoots, events and activities all year round, with two outdoor ranges and three indoor ranges varying from 10 to 50m in length.
Your introduction to small-bore shooting will be hosted by one of the centres fully-qualified shoot instructors. Group sizes are kept small, with a maximum of 10, so you can all benefit from the excellent coaching. The 90-minute sessions cover two shooting disciplines. You will be trying your hand at air rifles and 0.22 live sporting rifles (the big draw here at Bisley!). If you’ve never released the trigger on a gun before it’s quite a thrill and the choice of guns used keeps recoil to a minimum.
For an extra special day out at Bisley go for the VIP small-bore shooting lessons, which give you a breakfast treat on arrival and a two-course lunch at one of the many eateries based at Bisley Camp. Book into Bisley and become a small-bore shooting hotshot!
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• Minimum age 18
• Younger groups or individuals can be accommodated by prior arrangement
• Spectators are welcome at the centre by prior arrangement
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The Lord Roberts Centre, Bisley Camp,Woking, Surrey