• Round Trip aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury train
• Welcome Champagne reception on board
• Fine-dining with silver service
• Seven-course seasonal tasting menu
• Each course paired with fine wines and champagne
• Coffee, tea and petit fours
• On board live entertainment
• Special Belmond gift from the Train Manager
• Journeys usually last around four hours
What Can I Expect
Simply called ‘The Dinner’, it’s pure luxury all the way on the Belmond British Pullman dinner train! A seven-course tasting menu will be served onboard as you enjoy a evening round trip on this wonderful train.
The excitement starts to build as soon as you head to the Belmond Lounge adjacent to your departure platform at London’s Victoria Station. Mingle with guests over a glass of welcome Champagne, as you prepare to be welcomed aboard your very special train by suited and booted stewards wearing white gloves. Dinner on the Belmond British Pullman is definitely the occasion for you to get dressed up too, with gents in black tie and ladies in evening wear.
Tables onboard are all beautifully set for dinner, with bespoke Belmond British Pullman china crockery, sparkling cut glasses and starched linen. No detail is too small. The tasting menu is simply exquisite. Each course has been meticulously prepared by the talented chefs and will be presented to you with pride by the onboard wait team. Each dish is accompanied by a fine wine that has been hand-picked by the Belmond sommelier. Perfect for those with a discerning palate!
As you marvel at the culinary delights before you, don’t forget the amazing vistas for the train window. As you leave the urban sprawl behind, the Kentish countryside unfolds, with rural and even glimpses of coastal views to drink in whilst you dine. There’s even onboard entertainment too, with roving musicians and magicians to beguile and delight you.
Having left London in the early evening, you’ll gently draw back into the station late evening. The journey lasts for around four hours and before disembarking you’ll be presented with a lovely little keepsake from the Train Manager. Without doubt the Belmond British Pullman dinner is an evening out to truly savour. Indeed, there’s always an occasion worthy of celebrating on this, the impeccably restored sister train, to the Venice-Simplon Orient-Express.
• Trains generally depart at 18:50 and return at 23:15
• All dates are subject to availability and generally operate between March and November
• Due to popularity, dates should be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment
• Departures vary and a confirmed schedule will be supplied upon booking
• Vouchers are valid for trips up to the voucher value. Prices for experiences may vary in line with demand. You may need to look further ahead for a date of equal value or if you wish to travel on a date that does not correspond with your voucher or upgrade to an alternative experience, you may pay a supplementary fee. No refunds will be made for bookings that have dropped in price.
• Gentlemen are requested to wear Black Tie, with equivalent for ladies
• Because of the vintage nature of the train wheel chair access is not possible onboard, help is available for passengers with disabilities, with facilities to stow folding wheelchairs
• For the comfort of all, this is a non-smoking train throughout and passengers are asked to turn off their mobile telephones whilst on board
• If you have any special dietary requirements, please advise us when booking and we will do our best to comply. We are, however, unable to provide meals requiring strict religious observance in their preparation.
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There are four different styles of Pullman carriage, seating between 20 and 26 passengers with various seating combinations made up of tables for one, two or three and private compartments seating four. Please note that at busy times, parties of two may be seated sharing with another party of two. Parties larger than four will be seated at a combination of tables
• The value of this voucher can be exchanged or used as part payment for other journeys at the time of booking with Belmond
• Celebrity Chefs Dinners are available on selected dates for an additional charge, please ask when booking for up to date options
• Departing from London Victoria the circular route usually travels through Kent 'The Garden of England'