• Three course brunch on the 1920s Belmond British Pullman
• Round trip aboard the luxury train
• Welcome sparkling Bellini on board
• Fine-dining silver service
• Three course brunch including a selection of fresh fruit, pastries, croissants, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
• Coffee and tea
• Excursions last approximately three hours looping back to the departure point
What Can I Expect
Revel in the opulence of a Belmond British Pullman brunch! Book a rail away day steeped in nostalgia and history onboard the famous Belmond British Pullman train, for a luxurious train return journey through Kent.
As you leave London Victoria Station and head out towards Kent onboard this wonderful Pullman train, a delicious three course brunch will be served at your table. There really is nothing more civilised than sampling tasty dishes served by courteous uniformed stewards at a table laid with crisp white linen, polished silverware, crystal glasses and blush-pink table lights. And to get your rail voyage off to the best possible start? A very indulgent Bellini cocktail. Just perfect!
Now your voyage is nicely getting underway, you’ll leave the big city behind and head into the Kentish countryside. As you gaze out of the picture windows at the unfolding green and pleasant land, wait staff will be bringing out the brunch delights.
And what a spread it is! You’ll be treated to a lavish silver-service brunch. Fresh fruits, freshly-baked pastries and croissants give your Belmond British Pullman brunch a sweet start. This is followed by the classic brunch dish of smoked salmon, with scrambled eggs. Teas and coffees will also be served and all whilst discovering the wonderful Kent views and vistas.
This Belmond British Pullman brunch is first-class day out and it's how train travel was always meant to be. Imagine relaxing in the quiet carriages of the plush Belmond British Pullman headed for a lovely round trip through Kent. Savour the chance to be regaled with some excellent cuisine onboard these ‘palaces on wheels’ and enjoy the day you went on the suitably chic sister train to the Venice-Simplon Orient-Express.
• All dates are subject to availability
• As these train journeys are very popular please allow plenty of time to book
• Departures vary and a confirmed schedule will be supplied upon booking
• Vouchers are valid for trips up to the voucher value. Prices for experiences may vary in line with demand. You may need to look further ahead for a date of equal value or if you wish to travel on a date that does not correspond with your voucher or upgrade to an alternative experience, you may pay a supplementary fee. No refunds will be made for bookings that have dropped in price.
Current Brunch Dates
• 1st March 2020
• 21st March 2020
• 15th November 2020
• 7th Febuary 2021
• Smart day wear is requested to be worn on board - please do not wear jeans or trainers, men may wish to wear a jacket and tie
• Because of the vintage nature of the train wheel chair access is not possible onboard
• Help is available for passengers with disabilities, with facilities to stow folding wheelchairs
• For the comfort of all, this is a non-smoking train throughout and passengers are asked to turn off their mobile telephones whilst on board
• If you have any special dietary requirements, please advise us when booking and we will do our best to comply. We are, however, unable to provide meals requiring strict religious observance in their preparation
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There are four different styles of Pullman carriage, seating between 20 and 26 passengers with various seating combinations made up of tables for one, two or three and private compartments seating four
• Please note that at busy times, parties of two may be seated sharing with another party of two. Parties larger than four will be seated at a combination of tables
• The value of this voucher can be exchanged or used as part payment for other journeys at the time of booking with Belmond
• Departing from London Victoria the circular route usually travels through Kent 'The Garden of England'