• Round-trip train tickets to Liverpool with reserved seating
• A meet and greet with an expert guide at Liverpool Lime Street
• Entry to Beatles Story exhibition
• Time to explore Liverpool
• Beatles 'Magical Mystery Tour' including the Cavern Club
• Visit Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields
• A complimentary city map
What Can I Expect
It's going to be a Hard Day's Night when you combine a Beatles experience with a Liverpool day trip! This Fab4-themed day trip to Liverpool is a must for any Beatles fan and shows you a slice of seminal pop history that music fans of all ages will love.
You and your group will head out of London's Euston station for the train journey to Liverpool. Arriving at Lime Street, you will be greeted by your guide for your and then its time to enjoy your day trip to Liverpool and you'll take a stroll to the nearby regenerated docks area of this lively and friendly city.
Here you'll be shown in to the Beatles Story. This interactive experience tells the story of the four lads from Liverpool who make it big in the world of pop. The fascinating story is told (via personal headsets) by Julian Lennon, John's sister and is a superb insight into their lives, right from when their paths crossed as kids, to early fame, Beatlemania and the subsequent break up of the band.
There are so many highlights to this very well thought out Beatles exhibition and experience we don't know where to begin. One moment that particularly strikes a chord with visitors is walking into the 'Imagine' room decorated in ethereal white, with John Lennon's famous piano taking pride of place in the centre. We defy you to not feel just a little bit overwhelmed with the emotion of it all!
Your Liverpool day trip then continues with a very special Magical Mystery Tour - not in a 'Yellow Submarine', but in a big, bright, yellow executive coach! Leaving from the Albert Docks and lasting two hours, you will tour all the sights of Liverpool associated with the Beatles. You'll see their childhood homes, their schools, Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane - where the shelter, bank and butchers still actually exist, does as they did in the song.
This part of your Beatles experience will be hosted by (as previous guests have commented) 'a wonderfully cheeky Scouse guide', who will regale you with facts, juicy titbits and funny anecdotes that'll have you laughing out loud. There will also be plenty of time to be able to take photos and ask questions about the Beatles throughout the experience.
Your Beatles experience on the bus ends with a visit to the legendary Cavern Club, where the Beatles played 292 gigs during their career. If you are a fan of the Fab Four you will be absolutely thrilled with this Liverpool day trip that is entirely focussed on the Liverpudlian lives of John, Paul, George and Ringo. And remember, you won't need to ask for any 'Help' on this day trip to Liverpool as you will be greeted at Lime Street by expert guides and given all the info you will need!
• Summer months: 1st April - 31st October Monday - Friday
• Winter Months Nov -Dec 2019 and March 2020 Monday - Wednesday
• January - February 2020: Monday - Wednesday
• Check in is at 07:30 at Euston, the train departs at 08:07
• The train departs Liverpool at 18:48 , arriving at Euston 21:06
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Once a date is booked the tour is non-refundable
• Children under the age of 5 are not permitted on this tour
• Departure is from Euston Station, London