• Panoramic views of London and its iconic landmarks
• You will form part of a group of up to 6 people on the helicopter
• 10 minutes of flight time
• Sights include; Hyde Park, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, St Paul Cathedral
• 20 minutes of flight time
• In addition to the sights seen on the London Buzz you will also travel further along the Thames and view City Hall, Tower of London, Tower Bridge & Canary Wharf
What Can I Expect
Introducing our Battersea helicopter tours - from our most central London heliport! You will be just south of the river when you take off from Battersea helipad. These amazing sightseeing tours boast all the best views of the capital and the best take-offs and landings too, being the only central London helipad to offer these sightseeing tours.
Being so close to the main landmarks of the capital means that as soon as the chopper takes off, it’s iconic sights all the way. Right there behind you is Clapham Junction, one of the busiest train station interchanges in Europe. But of course, there’s no jostling for a seat or delays on your trip from Battersea - you’ll be in the cabin of an executive helicopter rising above it all!
And when we say the helipad is just south of the Thames in Battersea, it is literally perched on the shoreline. Adjacent to the main apron there’s a floating pad on a pontoon over the water, so it's take offs directly by the river for a thrilling start to your tour. This all means you can’t get much closer to the action, with London’s main sights appearing on the skyline as soon as you’re airborne.
We have a duo of tours operating out of Battersea and the helicopters seat up to six passengers. As for where you go and what you see on these tours, we can tell you that both itineraries pack in the big-name sights and landmarks. A helicopter ‘Buzz’ gives you 10 minutes in the air, during which time you follow the Thames from Stamford Bridge to The Shard, with all there is to see in between. And of course, all flights take in the iconic Battersea Power Station too.
For those who fancy a little longer in the lap of luxury on their Battersea helicopter tour, the ‘Sights’ flight path takes in Fulham football club’s Craven Cottage home ground and goes as far as Canary Wharf. It’s the perfect mix of sporting venues, iconic architecture and historical landmarks all packed into 20 very full-on minutes of helicopter flying from the very centrally located Battersea heliport.
• All flights are dependent on favourable weather conditions
• Closed from the 24th to 26th December and 31st December to 1st January
• Throughout the year flights are available Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays, subject to availability
• Minimum age 4
• Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum weight 17.3 stone
• Spectators are welcome to observe your departure and arrival
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Participants should arrive at the heliport 20 minutes before their scheduled flight time, to complete check-in and for the safety briefing
• Late arrivals may result in you not being allowed to fly
• Please note there is no parking at the Heliport
• Flights depart from London Heliport (previously Battersea Heliport)
• The nearest train Station is Clapham Junction, the most accessible tube stations are Vauxhall or Sloane Square