• Drive a Porsche 911 Turbo
• This spec of car appeared in the film 'Bad Boys'
• Welcome introduction and safety briefing
• 3 or 6 miles driving the Porsche
• Allow up to one hour on site for this experience
Engine: 3.3L Turbo
Horsepower: 300 bhp
0-60 - 4.6 seconds
Top Speed: 173mph
What Can I Expect
Move over Will Smith, it’s your turn to drive a Bad Boys Porsche! This explosive experience gives you three or six-miles at the helm of a lovely Porsche 911 Turbo, just like the one Cop Mike Lowery drives in the 1995 hit film ‘Bad Boys.’
Who could forget the opening scene of Bad Boys? Mike Lowery and his narcotics crime fighting partner Marcus Burnett are cruising at sunset in a most glorious Porsche with some serious bants going on, when Marcus realises he has nowhere to put his drink. “You paid like $80,000 for this car and you ain’t got no damn cup holder?”. That might be the case, but as Lowrey retorts: “It’s $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to 60 in four seconds, sweetie.”
But enough of quoting the typical 90s comedy drama of Bad Boys, what is actually like to drive this bad boy Porsche yourself? In a word, stunning. Porsches are proper drivers’ cars and demand to driven hard and fast. On these experiences your front seat passenger buddy will be an instructor and the cheesy banter will be replaces with lots of top tips on how to get the best out of this seminal car.
As it happens, many of the venues you can choose from for your Bad Boys-inspired Porsche session are airfield circuits. That makes us think of the epic closing sequence of this all-action film starring that fresh-faced Smith. It’s a straight drag race along a runway between a Shelby Cobra and Lowrey’s Porsche being driven by Burnett.
Cue lots of shouting, lots of sweating and concentration, with wobbly camera work, tyre screeching and all the rest, as the two cars hurtle at max speed towards a concrete barrier. Of course, there’s a gap, but inevitably it’s only wide enough for one car. It’s a classic game of car chicken...
There’ll be no such shenanigans on your Bad Boy Porsche experience, but you will be allowed to put your foot down and see what this baby can do. With that 3.3l turbo engine and 300bhp, we think you’ll give Mike and Marcus a run for their money.
• Selected weekday dates throughout the year, subject to availability
• Sessions are available from 08:30 to 15:30
• Upgrades to include weekends are available for £25 payable when booking your date
• Minimum age 17
• A full UK driving licence is required
• Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum height 4ft 5ins
• This is not suitable if you have suffered back, neck or knee problems
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The vehicle used in this experience is an authentic Porsche 911 Turbo however it was not used in the filming of Bad Boys
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Circuit, Oxfordshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Honnington, Suffolk
• St Andrews, Leuchars
• Tibenham Circuit, Norfolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
** Premium MSA race track £35 supplement applies, payable direct
* Weekend upgrade £25
• Castle Combe** Adults only
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire*
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey**
• All locations are subject to change