Drive and compete in six motor racing events:
• Del Boy Rally: Rally your Reliant Robin with a 850cc engine
• Double Decker Showdown: Two cars, one on the roof of the other! Driver in the top car controls the steering, driver in the bottom controls the pedals
• Reverse Steer Head Exploder: The car that will not obey. Try and race this beast • Clown Car of Doom: Can you tame the wackiest car around, you will never take your road car for granted again
• Test your skills controlling the car that is built only to drift
• Ultimate Dirt Track Banger Rally: Just you, a dirt oval, and a pro-built British Banger car. The most fun you can have on a race track
• Refreshments throughout the day (tea/coffee)
• Souvenir programme
• Personalised driving certificate
• Allow four hours on site for this experience
• You will form a group of up to 36 participants
What Can I Expect
Madcap motorsports and comedy cars join forces on this incredible auto circus in Birmingham! Taking driving to a new, altogether crazier level, this four-hour car circus experience will see you tackling six different driving challenges that are sure to have you laughing out loud and bring out that competitive automotive spirit too.
Forget traditional vehicle control, throw out the Highway Code and totally rethink how your drive, because this auto circus driving experience is motoring like you’ve never seen it before. From drifting, double-deckers and reverse steering, this crazy circus car session has every driving challenge you could possibly think of – as well as plenty you couldn’t!
On arrival at this Birmingham venue you’ll be divided into small groups and over the course of the experience you’ll compete in half a dozen different auto circus events, including four technical challenges and two rally-style races in your autos.
We have to say, the circus skills section will seriously test your auto abilities. Just imagine you take the rear wheels off a vehicle, replace them with castors and what have you got? One seriously slippery car that loves drifting that’s what. There’s more in the way of madcap modified motors when you work as a duo to take on the double decker vehicle (that’s a car with another on top!). The top driver controls the steering and the bottom motorist deals with the pedals. It’s the ultimate test of trust and is guaranteed to give you tons of laughs.
Then there’s the reverse steer car that’ll have you totally confused as you try and forget how you're supposed to drive and do everything back to front. And we won’t spoil the twists in the tale of the auto circus’s clown car, but needless to say, it’s not your average little motor! But of course no auto circus extravaganza would be complete without a couple of competitive races here in Birmingham.
On the Del Boy race you’ll be taking the wheel of a massively underpowered 850cc three-wheeler Reliant Robin. You'll find these 'plastic pigs' are really wobbly, so no wonder they made even the shortest car journey into a complete circus! Then it’s time for the Race-a-Wreck, where adding even more bangs to an old banger of a car is the order of the day. Forget teamwork – now it’s time to play dirty and barge your way around the track to where dings and dents are par for the course.
Your auto circus day in Birmingham ends with a certificate presentation ceremony, celebrating (most probably) your utter inability to master the most bizarre automotive machines found anywhere in the UK. However, the emphasis of this experience is on fun, frolics and frantic error correction – of which there’s guaranteed to be carloads. If you think you’ve got the driving skills needed to take on the auto circus, then stop clowning around and book a voucher today.
• Selected Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year from April 2017
• Drivers must be reasonably fit and over 17 years of age
• Height Restrictions: minimum 4ft 11ins - maximum 6ft 5ins
• Maximum weight 20 stone
• Drivers should hold a current driving licence
• Spectators admission is £5 and includes refreshments and programme
• There are excellent viewing areas from which to view the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• This track is located in the heart of Birmingham a short distance from Birmingham City Football Stadium