• Drive and compete in six motor racing events
• Refreshments throughout the day (tea/coffee)
• Souvenir programme
• Personalised driving certificate
• Allow four hours on site for this experience
• You will form a group of up to 24 participants
Double Decker Showdown
• Two cars, one on the roof of the other! Driver in the top car controls the steering, driver in the bottom controls the pedals
Reverse Steer Head Exploder
• The car that will not obey. Try and race this beast
Stock Car Challenge
• Drive a stock car around a real stock car track. Pedal to the metal stuff!
The Nag Drag
• Experience the weird and wonderful 'Nag Drag Car' - blindfold!
The Drift Car
• Test your skills controlling the car that is built only to drift
Ultimate Dirt Track Banger Rally
• Just you, a dirt oval, and a pro-built British Banger car. The most fun you can have on a race track
What Can I Expect
Madcap motorsports and comedy cars join forces on this Incredible Auto Circus in Birmingham! Taking driving to a new, altogether crazier level, this four-hour car circus experience will see you tackling driving challenges that are sure to have you laughing out loud and bring out that competitive spirit too.
For this experience you can forget traditional vehicle control, throw out the Highway Code and totally rethink how your drive. This is motoring like you’ve never seen it before. From drifting, double-deckers and reverse steering, this crazy circus car session has every driving challenge you could possibly think of – as well as plenty you couldn’t!
On arrival at this Birmingham venue you’ll be divided into small groups and over the course of the session you’ll compete in a series of auto activities. We have to say, the circus skills section will seriously test your abilities. Just imagine you take the rear wheels off a vehicle, replace them with castors and what have you got? One seriously slippery car that loves drifting that’s what.
There’s more in the way of madcap modified motors when you work as a duo to take on the double decker vehicle (that’s a car with another on top!). The top driver controls the steering and the bottom motorist deals with the pedals. It’s the ultimate test of trust and is guaranteed to give you tons of laughs. Things get even crazier with the Nag Drag Time Trial, which comes with a twist - you’ll be blindfolded!
After that, it’s all about getting race ready as you take part in the dirt track rally challenge and then a buggy safari. It’s an undulating track that’ll having you slipping and sliding all over the place. You’re at the limit of being control and it’s totally thrilling.
Your auto circus day in Birmingham ends with a certificate presentation ceremony, celebrating (most probably) your utter inability to master the most bizarre automotive machines found anywhere in the UK. However, the emphasis of this experience is on fun, frolics and frantic error correction – of which there’s guaranteed to be carloads of. If you think you’ve got the driving skills needed to take on the auto circus, then stop clowning around and book a voucher today.
• Selected Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year
• Drivers must be reasonably fit and over 17 years of age
• Height Restrictions: minimum 4ft 11ins - maximum 6ft 5ins
• Maximum weight 20 stone
• Drivers should hold a current driving licence
• Spectators admission is £5 and includes refreshments and programme
• There are excellent viewing areas from which to view the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• This track is located in the heart of Birmingham a short distance from Birmingham City Football Stadium