• Drive Can Am Maverick trail or Can Am X3RC Rotax powered ATVs
• Tackle the challenging off road course with climbs, descents, shallow water, ruts, and side slopes
• Drive over terrain that even 4x4s are unable to handle
• An experienced instructor will help you navigate the course overcoming obstacles and features
• Experiences last around one hour
What Can I Expect
This brilliant Can Am ATV driving experience gives you a new way to go off road! When we tell you that ATV stands for All Terrain Vehicle, you might think of farmers whizzing around their estate seeing to their cattle and shifting stuff, no matter how muddy it gets. But as well as being an agricultural workhorse, these agile little machines love to have fun on obstacle tracks too!
And that is exactly what you’ll be doing during these Can Am adventures near Corby. The terrain you’ll be tackling is on the Rockingham Castle estate and covers a whopping 250 acres. Part of this vast area has been converted to a specially built course to push all manner of off road vehicles to the limit. Just you wait and see what the Can Am can do.
Indeed these small, sleek and powerful machines are seriously impressive. Way more powerful than your average quad bike and a lot more manoeuvrable that even the best-loved of 4x4 cars, the Can Am is the dream machine for the countryside. It can literally tackle anything. It has what the Canadian manufacturers call ‘go anywhere capabilities’ and we couldn’t agree more.
Go head-on for the steepest climbs. Wince as you slide sideways at impossible angles. Hold your breath as you round the top of the hill, to then nose dive down the other side. Fear the big splash when driving through water. This is one seriously tough mudder of a machine and it’s great to drive.
Whilst most of the driving will be at 10mph as you put those exposed rear shock absorbers to the test, if you can find at straight, albeit bumpy, trail at the Rockingham Castle estate, these ATVs can reach a ridiculous 70mph. And being just inches from the ground, that’s going to be feel stupendously fast.
Narrow, slick and quick, the Can Ams are superb and they're only available at this centre at Rockingham Castle. They’re pretty gnarly, so it’s over 18s only with a licence and you’ll be kitted out with a full face helmet for this ATV driving experience.
• Courses run weekdays and weekends between April and September
• Drivers must be over 18 and have a full, valid driving licence
• This experience is not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Please bring suitable outdoor clothes and wear sturdy boots in case of mud
• Go Pro video footage is available to purchase on the day
• Rockingham Castle on the Northamptonshire / Leicestershire border
• The venue has over 250 acres of land