• An aqua zorbing experience for two people
• Welcome and pre-ride briefing explaining how to ride the sphere
• One roll of the zorbing hill for two
• Each roll lasts around 30 seconds
• Rolls take place on a specially tracked out zorb course
What Can I Expect
Go aqua zorbing and be thrown around in a massive inflatable hamster ball, filled with 30 litres of water! It’s possibly one of the silliest activities we offer and you will unquestionably be screaming and laughing as you roll down the hill. We have hydro zorbing centres all over the country offering this ridiculously crazy rotating activity and you can leave it to the recipient to decide where they would like to roll (see below for the full list of our aqua sphereing locations).
It's a hard one to describe, but we think aqua zorbing is probably as close as it gets to feeling of what it is like to be in a washing machine on a spin cycle! Unlike some of our other zorbing activities, you are not strapped down, so you'll be bouncing and sloshing about on the inside of the plastic sphere with a load of water - and it feels a bit like rebounding off the walls of a bouncy castle. When you go hydro zorbing don’t forget to bring your swimming gear, as you are so going to get drenched!
Globe-riding in these three metre-wide zorbs with you and a load of water is pretty epic stuff. You will be rolling as a pair, slipping and sliding inside the sphere and speeding down the slope. There is only enough water in the inflatable ball for you to slither around, so you won’t be underwater at any point during your aqua zorb ride. The roll lasts around 30 seconds at most, but trust us, it’s one of those slow motion experiences that feels much much longer, especially when you are screaming or laughing!
For anyone who has never seen a zorb before there is an inner and outer orb with the air in between cushioning you while you’re freely being chucked all over the place. If you don't want to get soaked on the hydro version, just click here to see more more topsy turvy Zorbing suggestions on our main page at locations all over the UK.
There is no doubt that anyone who loves high thrills and isn't worried about getting soaking wet in the process will love aqua zorbing. With venues spread out over the UK, there is sure to be a place for hydro zorbing near you, so you can choose which location when booking in for their aqua sphereing ession. Just remember a change of clothes, as this watery revolving wonder ride is going to be a wet one!
• The sphereing season usually start in April/May and runs through to October
• Sessions tend to be on weekends with selected weekday availability during the summer months
• You cannot participate if you are: under 3ft10ins, less than 7 years old and over 65 years old, exceed 18 stone (or maximum girth 60 inches) pregnant, suffering from high blood pressure, any heart condition or epilepsy, suffering from or have ever had any back or neck problems, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, undergoing medical treatment or have had an operation within the past twelve months
• The maximum weight for Edinburgh is 15 stone
• Parental consent is required up to the age of 18
• If you suffer from any other conditions and are in doubt of your participation please contact us
• The judgement of weight/height (or any other restriction) is final and may be decided upon by the staff on the day of the ride
• Friends and family are welcome to come and watch
• All sites have toilets, sign on cabin and changing facilities
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Manchester, Macclesfield
• Surrey, Whyteleafe
• Scotland, Edinburgh
• Dumfries & Galloway, Castle Douglas