• Welcome introduction and safety briefing
• Learn to shoot the high powered and accurate rifles with telescopic sights
• Have a go at shooting a series of targets
• A competition finale to see who can shoot the target
• You will get unlimited pellets throughout your experience
• You will be part of a group on the day
• Sessions last around an hour
• A minimum of two people are required for this experience
What Can I Expect
With our top-notch experience handling air rifles in Leeds - it's time to load and fire. These sessions will teach you all you need to know to be able to handle a gun and give you shed loads of time to practice too.
The team leading these events is what really makes this activity stand out. Enthusiastic beyond belief, each member really does want to make sure you have a good time. And yes, you need to be very safety conscious when around air rifles and ammunition, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun. Indeed, as the shots ring out around the ground, you'll more than likely also hear the sound of laughter.
As for what you will actually be aiming your air rifle at, we can tell you that this offers a wide variety of shooting, from easy does it to seriously tricky sniper shots. You might get to try several different types of arms, but the staple workhouse is a .22 rifle withe telescopic site - highly precise and accurate.
After a decent practice session (it's worth noting ammunition here is unlimited, so if you're a quick re-loader, you can get through a serious number of rounds), it's time for some lively shooting games. At times comical, at times challenging, we think you'll love them. The finale is the scene of you trying to blast a firework with your air rifles! It's going to be cracking way to end the session!
• Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Dates are subject to availability
• Minimum age 12
• Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Hazlewood Castle, Leeds