• Afternoon tea for two in The Orangery
• Parma Ham on mini brioche, Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese, Egg & Herb Mayonnaise on open sourdough (v), Classic arancini ball with saffron, smoked sea salt and truffle oil (v)
• Lemon & Raisin Scones served with Cornish clotted cream & strawberry preserve, passionfruit tart, Crème Catalana, Chocolate Brownie (V, VEO)
• Served with a range of British Teas and Union hand-roasted coffee
What Can I Expect
While away a few hours in Worcestershire with our lovely afternoon tea near Redditch! These vouchers give the two of you the chance to enjoy a sumptuous afternoon treat at a hidden gem of a hotel.
In the heart of the countryside not far from Redditch you’ll find the Old Rectory Hotel with its lovely Orangery restaurant. This charming former rectory is every inch the attractive country manor house. Packed full of period features and stylish decor, this is a great place for a relax and a catch up over tea and scones.
We are offering three different packages for you. Keep it classic and you’ll sip away on a nice tea or coffee with your sweet and savoury goodies. If you’d like a bit of fizz to your afternoon fix in Redditch, you can add on a glass of bubbly for both of you. If you want to mix up the flavours, we can highly recommend the trio of tasty tipples served with the tea and cocktails option.
You’ll be taking tea in the delightful Orangery. It’s a modern conservatory designed to be very in keeping with the Victorian and Georgian styling of this lovely residence that is now a welcoming four-star hotel. The vibe is very much country farmhouse style, so it’s warm, cosy and relaxing too.
As you pull up a chair and chat, your tiered platter will be served. And what a feast for the eyes. Delicious sandwiches, delicate little macarons and cakes, along with freshly baked scones with all the usual trimmings. You can just tell a lot of care and attention to detail has gone into making your afternoon tea at this Redditch hideaway, so tuck in and enjoy.
As the hotel sits in three-acres of landscaped gardens, you might well fancy taking a wander around the grounds for a relaxing post teatime walk. If the sun is out, there are tables and chairs set up on the terrace, so you could eat al fresco.
Whether you go classic, fizz or cocktails, we think these afternoon teas near Redditch in this historic hidden gem of a hotel are the perfect antidote to a busy day. And don’t forget, the vouchers are for two people to enjoy tea together, so have a think who’d you’d like to invite along with you and let them join you for this extra special treat.
• Afternoon tea is served Tuesday to Saturday
• Available between 12:00-16:00 (last table booking 15:00)
• Dates are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Minimum age 18 for options including alcohol
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Bookings must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance
• Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking
• Afternoon tea is served in the Victorian styled Orangery Restaurant
• Old Rectory House Hotel, Redditch Worcestershire