• Driving modern pick-up's or a traditional off roading vehicle
• Choose from a 30 or 60 minute experience or a family experience with 90 minutes of drive time
• Tips and advice from an experienced off-road instructor
• Depending on your chosen venue you will have the opportunity to experience some challenges such as deep water crossings, climbing vertiginous ascents, tackle adrenaline rushing side slopes, drive downhill without using the brakes and a range of other off road skills design to make you an off-road champion
• Opt for the family experience and up to 3 people can share 90 minutes of drive time
What Can I Expect
Our 4x4 thrill nationwide is offered at different off-road locations around the country. That means wherever you are, there’s bound to be a venue near you offering fabulous 4x4 thrill drives. Time to get booked and get 4x4ing across those bumps and lumps!
You’ve got a choice of experiences that are available at all of these nationwide venues. You can opt for a classic 30 or 60-minute 4x4 thrill, or make it a family affair with our special family package. This gives up to three of you time at the wheel, as you all share the driving. It’s a great way to get families together for some muddy fun in the countryside.
And talking of locations, this 4x4 supplier has some of the best around. We are talking picturesque country estates with miles and miles of tracks and trails, all natural terrain and some of the toughest challenges ever. But fear not, you have the right vehicle for the job.
That’s because this nationwide operator uses a fleet of very nice vehicles. You could be tackling steep slopes or splashing through water in a modern pick-up or a traditional off roading vehicle. Both will absolutely amaze you with what they can do out there on that rough and tough terrain.
To help you make the most of your time in the driver's seat, you're highly experienced instructor will be next to you in the front passenger seat, showing you just how far you can push these cars, yet keeping you in control at all times.
As you can see from the pictures, it can get pretty muddy out there, which all adds to the excitement. You’re advised to dress for an outing in the countryside, because that is just what you’ll be doing on these 4x4 thrills at nationwide venues. It’s all about working those off-road vehicles in their natural habitat - and testing your driving skills as well. Great fun for individuals and families too.
• Selected weekend dates throughout the year
• Experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Minimum age 17
• A driving licence is not required for this experience
• Unsuitable for those suffering from back or heart problems
• Any young drivers must be between 10 and 17 years old and be able to see over the steering wheel (1.42m minimum)
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• In-car filming can be purchased when booking your date for an additional charge
• Specific vehicles can be requested but are not guaranteed and are subject to availability on the day
• Hot and cold drinks and snacks are available to purchase
• Please note locations are subject to change
• Euston Hall, Suffolk
• Chavenage Estate, Gloucestershire
• Duncombe Park, North Yorkshire
• Great Tew Estate, Oxfordshire
• Henley-In-Arden, Warwickshire
• Loseley Park, Surrey
• Bolesworth Estate, Chester
• West London Shooting School, London
• Chillington Hall, Staffordshire