• A West End Dinner and Show package including two upper circle or balcony seats
• A two course meal in a nearby participating restaurant
Kinky Boots Mon-Thurs eve & midweek mat - until 28 June 2018
Motown - Mon-Weds eve - until 17 October 2018
Thriller Live Tues - Thurs Eve & Sun mat & eve - until 22 Mar 2018
Wicked Tues-Thurs eve + Weds mat - until 24 May 2018
The Woman in Black Tues-Thurs eve & Tues & Thurs mat - until 1 September 2018
What Can I Expect
Wine and dine a loved one before taking in a hit West End show with one of our theatre and dinner deals for two! With each of our packages you’ll take to the streets of the capital and dine at a popular local eatery of your choice, then head over to a renowned theatre location to see an awe-inspiring performance from a selection of top-notch shows on offer.
Food and theatrical entertainment are a fantastic combination and nowhere does it better than London’s West End. Combining glamour, drama and incredible dining opportunities, what better way to celebrate a special occasion or treat that certain someone to an unforgettable outing than with our theatre and dinner deals and packages?
There is a range of shows and dining venues available and options are regularly updated as performance runs change. Take a look at the complete combination list below to find your ideal match of thespian treats and mouth-watering eats, then take advantage of this fantastic two-person voucher deal and enjoy a night of theatrical thrills and tasty nibbles in London.
Eateries include mainstream choices such as Prezzo, as well as smaller institutions like Fire & Stone and current shows range from the spine-tingling Woman in Black to musical hits like Stomp; so there’s always something to suit any taste, from table to the stage!
We’d encourage you to make a full day of this experience, taking time in the morning to explore some of the other historical and cultural sights that London has to offer, or just do some serious shopping to make your theatre and dinner deal the ultimate day out!
Whether you like big drama or sing-a-long tunes, there's bound to be a show to get your toes tapping and the choice of delicious dining venues is sure to be a gastronomic success no matter what your taste tendencies. Book yourself a date with a difference thanks to our theatre and dinner deals and find the perfect package of top nosh and professional performance wrapped up in one cracking Covent Garden combination.
We can also offer you some inspirational gift suggestions for any special occasion: simply visit our gift ideas category for more amazing experiences from IntotheBlue.
• Please note that Saturday evening performances are not included
• Vouchers are not available for use during national school holidays
• Wicked is not available during the month of August
• Minimum age is 16 years old
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There are many tube links surrounding the area as well as easy access to famous museums, bars, shops and hotels if you are looking to stay in the city for a longer break
• This theatre welcomes wheelchair users, however the supplier can only allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience
• All shows take place at well known Theatres around the West End with good access to public transport
• Restaurants currently include Boulevard Brasserie, Maxwells, Palm Court, Cabana, Zizzi's, Spaghetti House, Prezzo, Planet Hollywood, Ruby Blue, Fresh Pizza Co or Fire & Stone but are subject to change and are specified at the time of booking
Restaurants open on Sundays:
• Planet Hollywood (Lunch and dinner)
• Prezzo (Lunch only)