• Two top price tickets to a West End Show
• A two course theatre meal for two people in a nearby restaurant
23rd June 2018, Monday - Friday Eve + Wednesday Matinee
30th June 2018, Monday - Friday Eve, Wednesday & Saturday Matinee
20th October 2018, Monday - Thursday Eve, Wednesday Matinee
20th October 2018, Monday - Thursday Eve, Thursday Matinee
24th January 2019, Monday - Thursday Eve, Thursday Matinee
The Phantom of the Opera
20th October 2018, Monday - Friday Eve, Thursday & Saturday Matinee
School of Rock
13th January 2019, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday Eve, Thursday Matinee
What Can I Expect
Why not treat yourself and someone you love to tickets to the theatre and a meal? With these premium package you get tickets to a top current West End production and there’ll be a table reservation for you at a nearby restaurant too. The ideal moment for wooing someone in your life!
You might see a lot of these sort of theatre and meal deals advertised on the internet. The problem is, although they seem to be good value for money, when you look at the actual list of shows available, you’ve never heard of any of them! Not so with these premium vouchers from IntotheBlue.
As you can see, all the big name productions are there. We’ve got laughing and dancing, music swinging and dancing too. Add in a few big name stars, a superb lighting show, a great script, amazing sets and a very skilled backstage team and you’ve got yourself a top production. Indeed, all of the shows we have on the list have earned rave reviews and have been playing to packed auditoriums every night.
Our deals ensure you’ll see all the action on the stage too, with top seats for the show of your choice. So whether you fancy the classic stage production of Guys & Dolls, the drama of Phantom of the Opera or the sing-a-long fun of Mamma Mia to name but three of these premier shows, there’ll be a musical, show or theatre spectacle you’d love to see.
You won’t be far from the theatre when you go for your dinner for two, as the range of restaurants has been hand-picked to be near to London’s theatre land. You’ll be able to enjoy a two course meal pre or post-theatre and there’s a variety of food options available, from a tasty steak, dinner with an Italian flavour or a classic American-style diner feast.
We think a day out in the capital with a trip to theatre and a meal is the ideal combination for a fun outing, be it shared between best friends, a treat for your parents, or a surprise for your better half. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a theatre buff or it’s your first time at a West End theatre, there’ll be a show that’ll have you enthralled in the stalls.
• All restaurants and shows are specified at the time of booking and are subject to availability so may change
• Early booking is strongly recommended
• Vouchers are not available for use during national school holidays
• Smart casual attire should be worn
• All under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Any dietary requirements should be stated
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Theatres welcome wheelchair users, however the supplier can only allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience
• All theatres and restaurants are located around London's Theatre District and are within easy reach of public transport
• Restaurants currently include Cabana, Brasserie Blanc, Carvery & Grill, Tutton's Basserie, Mele e ere, Assaggetti, Thai Square, Palm Court Brasserie, Hush, Pizza Express, Strada, Cafe Rouge or Jamie's Italian but are allocated at the time of booking and may change