• Two top price tickets to a West End Show
• A two course theatre meal for two people in a nearby restaurant
Sunday 2nd September 2018 - Mon - Weds EveEverybodys Talking About Jamie
Saturday 6th October 2018 - Monday to ThursdayMousetrap
Saturday 5th January 2019 - Mon - Thurs Eve & Thurs Mat
The Play That Goes Wrong
Saturday 30th June 2018, Tues- Thurs Eve Sun Mat & Eve
Monday 10th September 2018, Tues - Thurs Eve, Sat Mat & Sun Mat & Eve
Thursday 24th May 2018, Mon - Fri Eve + Weds Mat
The Woman in Black
Saturday 1st September 2018 Tuesday - Friday Eve, Tues/Thurs/Sat Mat
Monday 20th August 2018 - Mon to Fri Eve + Weds & Sat Mat
What Can I Expect
The acting, the drama, the singing and the dancing - you'll have it all with these packages that include a show and dinner in London. It certainly is showtime when you treat someone you love to an outing in the capital that combines good food (lunch or dinner) with a good musical theatre show.
In fact, we think there's nothing better than an evening of food followed by a musical show in the capital and with this premium package, you'll be getting the best available tickets in the house for your weekday evening or matinee show and dinner in a popular London restaurant too.
Contrary to all expectations, Theatreland is booming in London. Some stage shows have been running for decades, whilst new productions open to packed houses and become instant classics. It seems we just can't get enough of the theatre these days. However, we're not talking plays, by far the most popular modern productions are 'jukebox' musicals, where an artist's greatest hits combine loosely around a story and hey presto - you've got a string of sing-a-long songs you already know, so you can belt them out along with the cast. All you have to do is pick your show from out latest list of West End hits.
As for the dinner part of these London show packages, well, you can pretty much travel the culinary world. Whether you fancy the simplicity of fresh Italian pasta and pizza, a taste of Americana or the classic steak and fries, there's bound to be an eatery on our list that will get your mouth watering.
All are just a short distance from the London theatres featured and you can usually have your dinner before or after the show. If you prefer a matinee performance you will be able to make it a lunch date instead. Of course, the menus vary from restaurant to restaurant, but you will be offered a two course meal that's usually from the 'table d'hôte' menu and a coffee to round it off.
The whole idea of these deals for a show and dinner in London is that you have a great night out. After all you just can't beat a good show tune, a bit of drama (we love a grand entrance on stage!) a few tears and a happy ending that leaves you cheering for more at the curtain call when the cast return to the stage for that final bow. And we're pretty sure you'll be humming the tunes as soon as you leave the theatre, walk out into the London evening air and head to dinner.
Perhaps you'd prefer a more adrenaline fuelled experience for your day out? Why not take a look at some of the wide range of experience days available for one person, a couple, or even a whole group of you to join in with and share the fun.
• All restaurants and shows are specified at the time of booking and are subject to availability so may change
• Early booking is strongly recommended
• Vouchers are not available for use during national school holidays
• Smart casual attire should be worn
• All under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Any dietary requirements should be stated
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Theatres welcome wheelchair users, however the supplier can only allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience
• All theatres and restaurants are located around London's Theatre District and are within easy reach of public transport
• Restaurants currently include Getti, Mele e Pere, Zizzi's, Pizza Express, Fire & Stone, Jamie's Italian, Tutton Brasserie, Cantina Laredo, Spaghetti House, Planet Hollywood, Ruby Blue, Sicily, Sports Bar & Grill, Cafe Rouge or Boulevard Brasserie but are subject to change and are specified at the time of booking
Restaurants open on Sundays:
• Pizza Express (Lunch only)