• High speed lift ascent to the Shard's observation deck 800ft up
• Enjoy 360 degree views across London
• A glass of Lanson champagne each at London's highest champagne bar
What Can I Expect
Drink a toast to the breathtaking city-scape panorama when you visit the Shard Champagne bar! This very special package includes the your Shard visitor tickets and a glass of bubbly when you reach London's highest Champagne bar at the top of the Shard.
The centrepiece of the regenerated London Bridge Quarter is without doubt the glass pyramid edifice that reaches 244m (that's 800ft!) up into the London skyline. Since these visitor experiences opened in February 2013, a constant stream of guests have been wowed by this wonderful place. But it's not just another building that looks good when you look at it from the outside, you will be going inside and heading up to the Champagne bar - the latest centrepiece feature at the Shard.
Architect Renzo Piano dubbed his innovative design The Shard and the name stuck, so that is what this simply amazing building is both affectionately and officially known as. Home to five star hotels, offices, restaurants and some of the most expensive apartments in the capital, you don't have to be a millionaire to enjoy the London skyscraper vistas at this iconic Shard - as well as the Champagne bar, you have access to three high level floors where you can take in the London skyline in wide-eyed amazement.
After your simply superb mission to the sky-piercing 68th, 69th and 72nd floors of the building, it's time to linger a little longer and literally drink in the views when you stop by the viewing gallery bar for your Shard Champagne. A nice chilled flute of Lanson Champers will be served and you can say 'cheers' and chink glasses at 244m in the air!
This top-selling package allows you to see the skyline from inside this impressive building, whilst the invitation to slurp fine French sparkling wine gives you the chance to admire and take in the atmosphere at the Shard Champagne bar. Now that's got to be worth raising your glasses to!
If you prefer to stay off the sparkly stuff during your visit, we've also got Shard tickets with traditional afternoon tea at a posh hotel for a tasty treat in the capital.
• Selected weekday and weekend dates
• Available from 12pm until closing
• Once booked this experience is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
• The View from The Shard will be closed for the month of June 2018 for a refurbishment therefore bookings for this period cannot be taken
• This experience is suitable for over 18s
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• This experience is not available on Valentine's Day or New Year's Eve
• The Shard is next to London Bridge Station