• A return cruise* and entrance to a choice of London Attractions
• Choose from the Tower of London, the London Eye, Madame Tussaud's, the London Aquarium and The Shard
* The Cruise ticket is a Rover ticket i.e. a hop on, hop off ticket valid for 24 hours
What Can I Expect
On your next trip to the capital, why not combine a Thames sightseeing cruise with a visit to one of London's top tourist attractions? With these great value river-based boat packages you can now enjoy both, with cruising along the waterway and your chosen entry tickets all included to make for a superb day to keep everyone entertained.
When it comes to seeing the sights, there's nothing like being afloat. These modern passenger boats cruise along the Thames carrying two million passengers a year and all boast big panoramic windows, so whatever the weather, it's quite simply a 'must do' way to see all the touristy things that gleam at you from the Thames
Cruising gently along, your sightseeing is made easy for you, as you glide past historic boats moored on the Thames, under iconic bridges and next to those landmark buildings on both banks and on the horizon beyond. There's everything from the impressive warship HMS Belfast and the imposing Tower Bridge, to Shakespeare's Globe Theatre on the South Bank and St Paul's Cathedral poking out from amongst the latest skyscrapers of the City.
What makes these cruise packages extra special is that you get to continue the sightseeing once you've left the lilting waters of the Thames for dry land. With the tickets of your choice included in our pre-booked deal.
So which fabulous feature on the capital's touristic trail will you be visiting as part of your Thames sightseeing package cruise? For those who want to lift the lid on the murky and macabre past there's the London Dungeon. If you prefer to stay with the water theme, there are tickets to Sea Life where you can meet over 500 different scaled species, including sharks!
Maybe you fancy going sky high on the Eye to get an elevated view as you gently rotate round, or perhaps you're ready for the big ascent of the vertiginous Shard building? Moving north of the river, there's the chance to meet some very waxy celebs from around the world at Madame Tussaud's near Regent's Park, or see the ravens and beefeaters who make the Tower of London so famous.
With four cruise stops along the Thames, continuing your inland sightseeing couldn't be easier, as you simply disembark the vessel at the pier nearest to your chosen attraction. Once you've had a good wander round and done everything you want to do, you can board any boat to get back to your starting point of your waterborne tour as you have a return ticket. You can even chose a completely different pier to head to so that you can carry on your exploring - it's all very flexible on a Thames sightseeing cruise!
• Tours are available daily throughout the year
• Boats depart from each pier every 30 minutes
• Departure times vary slightly depending on which pier you leave from
• The earliest departure time available is 10:00 and the latest is 18:20
• All ages are welcome on board
• All under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
• Dogs are allowed on the boat (at the Captain's discretion)
• Most boats have wheelchair access
• This experience is not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All boats have a toilet on board
• Snacks, sandwiches and drinks are available to purchase on the boat
• The Shard is a short walk from London Eye or Tower piers or you can take a bus/tube to London bridge. The London Eye / London Dungeons / Sealife Centre are all located near London Eye Pier and The Tower of London at Tower Pier. For Madame Tussauds a tube/bus will be required
• Audio guides can only be requested up to 72 hours prior to departure
• Attraction tickets cannot be collected at London Eye pier
• All piers are located along the River Thames
• Boats available operate from the following piers: Westminster / London Eye / Tower / Greenwich