• James Bond bus tours last approximately 3 hours
• Travel around central London visiting iconic James Bond filming locations.
• Try and spot a real spy at MI6 HQ. You will also visit St Petersburg Square that features on Goldeneye and James Bonds secret HQ
• Visit some of the sights from SPECTRE
• You will be assisted by an entertaining expert tour guide throughout
What Can I Expect
Get a taste for intrigue and espionage with our James Bond Tour of London! Let this guided exploration of the UK capital reveal the thrills and spills of 007’s secretive world, showing you a side to London you never dreamed existed.
When the future of the modern world is at stake, there's only one man who can help. As the most famous spy ever, James Bond gets himself into endless sticky situations, but always seems to come out on top, winning the girl and a healthy amount of respect from his colleagues at MI6 in the process. On our insightful James Bond-themed bus tours around London, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the iconic filming locations – including the famous SIS building on the banks of the Thames – as well as learning some interesting facts about this suave secret agent.
This guided tour winds its way across London, revealing the real-life locations for scenes such as The World Is Not Enough’s Pierce Brosnan splashing the traffic wardens as he leaps out of the water in Q's souped up fishing boat at the East London dock in the The World Is Not Enough and the route used for Bond’s debriefing from M (played by Judi Dench) in Tomorrow Never Dies. Your tour also takes you past James Bond’s London HQ, as well as checking out several filming spots from Skyfall and SPECTRE.
In addition to revealing popular landmarks linked to James Bond and the writer Ian Fleming, you’ll also be touring some of the major locations associated with modern, current espionage. Throughout the excursion you’ll be treated to a wealth of facts and trivia about the James Bond franchise, including the actors involved, the links between London and Fleming’s books and information about how the films were made.
Although you won't be on a luxury speed boat, or zooming through the city in an Aston Martin on our James Bond London Tours, a plush minibus is on hand to whisk you and the other members of your group around the centre in style. Each tour lasts around three hours, giving you plenty of opportunities for pictures at each location, as well as sufficient time on the minibus to hear all the intriguing tidbits of information about Bond from the very knowledgeable guides.
This is a must-do activity for avid Bond enthusiasts and anyone interested in learning more about the film industry around the capital. If you’ve always wanted to know how 007 does it, then this James Bond Tour of London is the way to find out. Who knows, one day you might be following in his devilishly debonair footsteps, with undercover activities aplenty. And if not, you can always compliment your tour with a Martini – shaken, not stirred – in a befitting homage to Bond and his creator Fleming!
• Tours take place on selected Sundays at 11am from February to December
• There is no minimum age to attend the tour however all under 12's must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Spectators are not permitted
• The bus can hold 29 passengers
• If you would like friends and family to join simply purchase a ticket
• Bring along cameras as there are plenty of great photo opportunities
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The tour meeting point is London's Temple tube underground station
• The tour bus will then travel around London's James Bond filming locations