• Drive a Ferrari California
• Choose from a weekday only or anytime voucher
• Welcome and registration session
• Safety briefing and driving techniques session
• 6 laps at Stafford, 5 laps at Wigan or 3 laps at Anglesey
• A debrief and driving analysis session with your instructor
• You will receive a certificate and driving analysis upon completion
Visit our main Ferrari section for more superb
Ferrari driving experiences alternatively, why not have an inspirational browse over our
gifts section for more amazing gift ideas from IntotheBlue!
What Can I Expect
Ferrari driving in Wales, Wigan or Staffordshire? Yes please! This experience is all about knife-sharp steering and pure power as you hit the circuit at either Anglesey, Three Sisters or Seighford in a swanky Ferrari California that just loves being driven fast.
It's all very emotive stuff with the prancing horse; the roar of that aggressive engine and the 186 mph top speed. If this Ferrari could talk, it would most definitely be smooth talking. But let's be brutally honest about this beast, it's a bit cramped inside, noisy and there's no way you'll get more than a couple of shopping bags in, but who cares when you will be driving around a high speed track in Staffordshire or Wales in this gorgeous piece of automotive engineering.
Your choice for your California drive is between Three Sisters Circuit near Wigan, Seighford, which is a fully renovated airfield circuit near Stafford, or the impressive professional track at Aberffraw complete with sea views from some of the corners (not that you'll have much time to look as you screech round in your Ferrari). You will be behind the wheel of the lovely Ferrari with plenty of time to really get used to the handling of the car and the twists and turns you'll be negotiating, all with the instructor guiding you from the passenger seat.
These Ferrari driving sessions don't end there if you plump for the extended option with a hot lap. After you've dusted off your driving laps in the California, you will be taken on a high speed, white knuckle passenger ride around the track in high performance saloon car for that 'this is how it's really done' moment. Finally to round off your Ferrari day it's time for the debrief, the presentation of personalised certificates and those driving assessments.
• Available on weekday and weekend dates depending on the voucher chosen
• Stafford - selected Saturdays, Sundays and weekdays from January to December.
• Anglesey - selected dates from March to October
• Wigan - selected Mondays March - October
• Morning and afternoon sessions are available
• Premium time slots between 11am-3pm can be purchased direct with the operator upon booking for a £10 fee
• Participants must hold a full manual driving licence
• Maximum height is 6'6''
• Maximum weight is 18.5 stone
• Spectators are welcome and will receive a free 4x4 Off Road passenger ride (Stafford only)
• Extra drives and high speed passenger rides are available on the day subject to availability
• There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
• No animals are allowed onsite.
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional cancellation policies (£25) and damage waivers (£25) can be purchased direct with the supplier on booking
• Using this greener way to travel will give visitors a £10 voucher to spend at the venue and spectators will receive a £5 voucher
• Facilities (Stafford): Onsite parking, onsite catering facilities, children’s play area and picnic area
• Facilities (Anglesey): Onsite parking, Pit Stop cafe, spectators viewing areas and toilets
• Stafford Driving Centre, Stafford - 1 mile track
• Anglesey Race Circuit, Wales - 1.5 mile track
• Three Sisters Circuit, Wigan - 1 mile track (available on Mondays only)