• Welcome and meet the team
• Safety briefing
• Demonstration of stunts
• You will then practice stunts yourself including handbrake turns, handbrake parallel parking and donuts
• Compete in the donut roulette challenge
• A free play on the racing simulator for you and your guests
• Certificate presentation upon completion
• Performance debrief
• Complimentary hot drinks for you and your guests are included
• Please allow 2.5 hours on site with around 20 minutes personal drive time
• You will form part of a group of up to 12 participants on the day
• All of the above plus j turns and parallel parking challenge
• Please allow 3 hours on site with around 35 minutes personal drive time
• All of the gold package plus driving on two wheels
• Please allow 3.5 hours on site with around 45 minutes personal drive time
What Can I Expect
Learn to be a Stunt Driver In Middlesborough! The South Tees Motor Sports Park just east of Middlesborough is the venue for this all out, action-filled day where you learn how to perform some of the best ever tricks and feats you can do in an ordinary car.
We have three crazy car experiences for you. The Silver, Gold and Platinum packages start with a welcome to this renowned motoring centre, where company boss and all round driving guru Kelly and her team of super talented instructors will treat you to a demonstration of just what they and these vehicles can do. As the smoke swirls, the wheels turn and the tyres screech you can only be impressed. This experience really does have the 'wow' factor for any petrolhead.
You'll soon realise it's not about speed, it's all about precision driving and nerves of steel to get the best results. Following the demo, you will split into small groups and rotate around the activities. First up is the one move we've all had a sneaky go at when it snows, the handbrake turn, where you pull a 180 degree turn on the spot. Taking that one step further, you will be taught that very cool manoeuvre of the handbrake parallel park, where you swing the car into a parking spot - just like they do in the films.
Then the one move that everyone has always wanted to do (but not in their own car when you see the remnants of tyre rubber it leaves behind) - the donut. You will be using the specially selected rear wheel drive BMW Z3 for this session and we're sure you'll be grinning from ear to ear and maybe feeling just a little dizzy when you step out of the car.
Now you've got a taste for going round in circles, you will love the quirky 'donut buggies'. These six wheeled, twin engine, sit on contraptions love spinning around on the loose gravel and despite being small, they are quite a handful - especially when you're faced with tackling the course in the quickest time, whilst amassing as few penalties as possible.
If you choose the Gold experience your exploits continue with two more sessions, including learning another driving trick, the J turn. It's the one the baddies always use to get away, when you reverse and then fling the car round 180 degree to head off in a forward gear again, so you speed away from the scene. You will also compete in the parallel parking challenge, when the space you need to slide into gets smaller and smaller in this knock out driving game.
Choose the Platinum experience and you'll round off the session of learning to be a stunt driver in Middlesborough day in spectacular style, you will learn to drive a car on two wheels! This takes some guts as you need to hit the launch ramps at a precise speed, so one side of the car lifts off the ground and you are literally balancing the vehicle like a proper stunt driver.
• Available on selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year
• Morning, afternoon and evening sessions are available
• Minimum age is 17
• A full driving licence is required to take part
• Minimum height is 5ft
• Maximum height is 6'6"
• Maximum weight is 20 stone
• Spectators are welcome at a cost of £10 per person payable on the day
• Under 5's may enter free of charge
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Purpose built stunt driving arena on the South Tees Motor Sports Park in Middlesbrough, just off the A66