A Monster Truck Thrill Ride
• Welcome, introduction and 15 minute briefing
• 10 minute ride in a 6.0 litre V8 full size American monster truck
• Experience being driven over and crushing scrap cars
• Please allow one hour on site for this experience
• You will form part of a group of up to 8 participants
• Family Tickets are valid for 4 people
What Can I Expect
Get ready to clamber aboard Mayhem for a mega monster truck ride! Will you dare to be a passenger onboard this incredible full size American Monster truck? Those who suffer from vertigo need not apply…
You will be sitting pretty 11ft off the ground for your awesome ride. This truck has a specially adapted passenger platform on the rear of the pick up that seats eight in comfort. Everyone gets a proper seat and there are seat belts and roll cages too, so you'll be in total safety. But that doesn't mean it'll be a gentle tour round, prepare for a monster-munching ride in this crazy truck!
If, like us, you are wondering just how you get up into your seat, we can tell you there's actually a proper metal ladder to climb, so as we said, this experience isn't for the faint-hearted amongst you. Once strapped in and ready, you'll be able to peer through the back window of the cab to see the driver switch the ignition on, which is your call sign to get ready to roll.
A Mayhem fires up, what immediately hits you is the noise. This thing roars just like a V8 engine always should and as the pistons pump away, you'll pull off at a rate of knots that's probably going to take you by surprise, after all, who'd have thought a truck of this size could shift so fast, especially when she weighs a good 7.5 tonnes.
And despite being ginormous, this thing doesn't lumber around clumsily, it's actually got seriously good manoeuvrability with front power steering and the rear controlled electronically, which means you pretty much turn on a dime. Not bad for a monster of these proportions.
For your monster truck ride you'll spend a good ten minutes riding way up high on the platform of this superb full-on US-spec truck as you take on forests, woodlands and bumpy terrain at your choice from venues offered, crushing everything that gets in your way - including a couple of cars. Hang on tight, it's going to be a thrilling run in the countryside!
• Selected weekdays and weekends from March to September
• Dates are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Maximum weight 18 stone
• All riders must be over 1m in height and under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Not suitable during pregnancy or for those with heart/back conditions
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• In the event of a mechanical fault or severe weather conditions dates may be rescheduled
• Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior to their session
• Childs Ercall near Telford