What's included in this experience?
A Hovercraft Experience
• Welcome, safety briefing and introduction to the controls
• Hovercraft driving practice session
• Hover cross session flying over land and water
• A personalised certificate as a reminder of their day
• In total you can expect to be piloting the hovercraft for between 10 and 20 minutes
• There may be up two craft on the circuit at any one time
• Safety helmets and ponchos are supplied
• Please allow two hours on site for this experience
• Choose the lunch option and you will also receive lunch and a soft drink in the on-site restaurant
Hovercraft experience days are available at alternative locations, please see our main
hovercraft racing and hovercrafting
section for more information.
Back To Top