• High speed lift assent to The Shard's observation deck 800ft up
• Enjoy 360 degree views across London
• Afternoon tea for two can be taken at the Browns, Butler's Wharf and includes cakes, scones and sandwiches with a choice of teas and coffees
What Can I Expect
Visit one of the world's most talked about buildings and sample a classic British institution on this afternoon tea and The View from The Shard package that we have specially put together for you!
The Shard, designed by leading Italian architect Renzo Piano, dominates the skyline in London and this experience gives you the chance to head up to the viewing floors of The Shard and enjoy a classic afternoon tea once you come back down to earth on street level. The Shard is currently the tallest building in Western Europe. Standing proud in the London Bridge area, this magnificent building was the centrepiece of the extensive renovation works and regeneration of the whole London Bridge quarter south of the river. As well as housing offices, apartments and hotels, the building is open to the public.
Two high speed 'kaleidoscope' lifts whisk visitors up to the 68th floor of The Shard in seconds. From here you can explore the 360 degree views of London from the 68th, 69th and 72nd floors of this very impressive glass-fronted building that dominates the London skyline at 244m. On a clear day you can see over 40 miles, giving you amazing vistas of the capital and surrounding Home Counties!
Following on from your amazing Shard visit, it's time for afternoon tea. After your fantastic high rise encounter and you're back on terra firma, what could be better than a good old cup of fresh-brewed leaf tea and some dainty cakes whilst you reflect on the day you went up The View from The Shard?
Without doubt this is a building for Britons to be proud of. And indeed no Shard visit would be complete without afternoon tea afterwards in the now fashionable and very much sought after neighbourhood around this architectural wonder. Book your afternoon tea and The View from The Shard visit now!
• Selected weekday and weekend dates
• Once booked this experience is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
• Minimum age 4
• Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The Shard is next to London Bridge Station
• Browns, Butler's Wharf
• The View from The Shard will be closed for the month of June 2018 for a refurbishment therefore bookings for this period cannot be taken