• Three course set menu with fairtrade tea or coffee
• A two and a half hour cruise along the River Thames whilst you enjoy lunch and live jazz music
• The lunch cruise will take place on one of two vessels, Symphony or Harmony
• Choose the Premier option and you will also receive half a bottle of wine and half a bottle of mineral water per person and be guaranteed a window table
What Can I Expect
Sundays were always meant to be relaxing and fun and our Sunday Jazz Cruises on the Thames are just that! There's nothing like enjoying a delicious three-course lunch to the melodic notes of live jazz, with some key riverside sightseeing opportunities thrown in for good measure. What’s more, there’s no cooking and no washing up involved, making this a deliciously lazy luncheon cruise experience, with a nice little jazzy twist.
Departing from Embankment Pier, your Thames jazz cruise takes in some of London's most famous sights on an extended two and a half hour excursion. There’s plenty of time to enjoy your gourmet three-course Sunday luncheon from a delicious set menu, all freshly prepared on the riverboat, complete with Fairtrade tea or coffee to round off your dining experience.
As you come to the end of your meal, the live jazz band will strike up and you can sit back and listen to the classic, mellow music of Sinatra, Gershwin and others as you cruise effortlessly along the Thames. All the while, notable landmarks and beautiful buildings glide past, presenting fantastic photo opportunities, so don’t forget your camera! The panoramic riverboat windows provide excellent views of the city on all sides, so you’re sure not to miss a shot.
For anyone seeking an exciting alternative to London’s classic Thames tourist trail, our jazz cruises are just the thing. Combining sight, sound and taste, this smooth-flowing musical session is a sensory extravaganza – after all, what better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than afloat in the capital?
• Symphony boarding is at 12:30 and disembarkation is at 14:30
• Harmony boarding is at 11:45 and disembarkation is at 13:45
• The cruise will operate on Sundays
• Cruises usually do not operate over the Christmas and New Year holidays
• There is a no smoking policy onboard , with the exception of the outside deck
• Children under four years of age are not allowed on board
• Prams or pushchairs are not allowed. High chairs are not available
• Dress code is smart casual (no shorts or trainers)
• You must book your cruise a minimum of eight days before your chosen date
• Drinks are not included but are available to purchase from the bar onboard
• There is a separate menu available for customers with specific dietary requirements
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The cruises depart from and return to Embankment Pier