• Liqueur Making Kit
• Everything you need for your own individual, delicious and creative liqueurs, just add your preferred spirit
• Choose from a Fruity-Berry or Chocolate-Nut kit
• Booklet containing exciting and tasty recipes for 15 liqueurs and up to 2 litres of liqueur
• Your finished liqueurs can be poured into the provided liqueur bottles and custom labelled
• UK postage and packaging is included
Fruit Berry Kit
• Ideal for anyone that loves fruity and sweet or sour flavours
• Uses six different food aromas and two food colourings
• Create refreshing liqueurs like Limoncello, Raspberry Ripple or a Caribbean Spirit
• Perfect if you have a sweet tooth!
• Create liqueurs such as New York cheesecake, Amarettini, Liquid Caramel & Tiramisu liqueur
What Can I Expect
Want to know how to make home made liqueur? With these liqueur-making kits you’re just five steps away from homemade Limoncello and Amaretti! Everything you need to flavour your alcohol is included in these liqueur making kits, all you do is choose your base alcohol and you’re away.
No need to be a bottle-twisting mixologist. No need to be a fully qualified alchemist. These kits come with flavours, colourings and recipes to turn a plain old spirit into something bright, beautiful and tasty. No equipment is needed, so there’s no tricky temperature controlling to be done and no fermenting or anything remotely technical - but you still come up with a fine home-made and very authentic liqueur product.
You basically start with the spirit of your choice. It can be gin, vodka or even rum. You then follow the recipe for the amounts of sugar solution, water, flavour and colour to put into the mix. Leave your newly create liqueur to mature nicely and you’ve got yourself your very own flavoured liqueur made by your own fair hands, to be drunk as a an aperitif, a digestif or even used as a cocktail base.
Your friends and family are certainly going to be impressed when you whip out your very stylish looking bottle (they're included in these liqueur kits), complete with custom label. Nice. So if you fancy making a liqueur to give as a gift, this is ideal and the kits give your homemade creations a nice professional finish.
And you can call your liqueur what you want, or stick to the classic names. A little rustle through the recipes and you’ll see you can make your own limoncello, you’re own raspberry ripple liqueur and a delicious hazelnut tipple, to name just three of the possibilities. In all there are 15 recipes with each kit, with six flavours and two different colours included too, as well as the four bottles for your finished product.
These homemade liqueur kits come in two themes. You can go fresh and fruity with FruitBerry kit, or be in cocoa heaven with the ChocolateNut version. Both kits have all the recipes and info you need to create delicious liqueurs in those five simple steps.
• Once your voucher has been registered and the recipients details have been provided your liqueur making kit will be delivered within 7 working days
Anything Else I Need To Know?