• Learn about London's distilling history and the Bimber story
• Enter the distillery floor to see all the distilling equipment used
• Make three classic cocktails with the resident bartender
• Cocktails to choose from include Martinis, Old Fashioned, Bramble, Julep and Manhattan
• Enjoy a tasting of Bimbers award winning vodka and gin
• Experiences last for one and a half hours
• You will form part of a group of up to 10 participants
What Can I Expect
Join the resident bartender for a cocktail making masterclass at Bimber Distillery in London! This is grass roots cocktail making, as you’ll be learning your craft in the bar of this distillery, using the spirits made in the very building you are standing in!
What’s also pretty unique about these cocktail making classes for two is the fact that you get to see just how the spirits you'll be using are produced, with a visit to the distillery before you get mixing, stirring and shaking your drinks. It’s amazing to see those copper stills working their magic to distil the highest quality ingredients to create superlative spirits like vodka and gin.
Once you’ve seen how it’s all made, it’s time to learn all about what cocktails you can make with those very spirits. Any bar man or woman worth their slice of lemon will tell you that Gin is the best clear spirit you can have on your bar. The Bimber Distillery Gin is a classic London Fry style which makes excellent cocktails, so if you don’t know your Singapore Slings from your Aviations, this is the class for you!
They also say Vodka is the ultimate mixable spirit and it’s true there are endless cocktails using vodka as a base, with a huge range of flavours. Who could forget their very first White Russian? Or the zing of a Bloody Mary? Vodka goes with pretty much anything in our book. Once again, your mixologist host will show you how to make some classic Vodka cocktails during your class.
And of course, you'll be using Bimber's very own spirits for these cocktails. They have an award winning range of infused Vodka, Oak Aged Vodka and Barley Vodka, as well as their very fine London Dry Gin.
As well as being taught how to make great cocktails, this London venue near Park Royal intends to keep classes convivial, as you get to taste your concoctions too. Chances are a cocktail making masterclass at Bimber Distillery will be a well-lubricated affair as you try out cocktail menu classics such as Martinis, Juleps, Manhattans, Old Fashioneds and Brambles, as you taste and make at the same time!
• Experiences run on the first Wednesday of every month at 7.30pm
• Minimum age 18
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Bimber Distillery, London NW10