• A three hour exhilarating coasteering experience
• A fully qualified guide/instructor with you at all times
• Safety briefing
• Thermal neoprene suits and specialist equipment
• Views of the coastline not normally seen
• Minimum two participants
What Can I Expect
Have you ever wanted to take on multiple extreme sports at once, well if so, coasteering is the one for you! Jump, swim and scramble with this fantastic experience in Oban, on Scotland’s wonderful coastline.
There really can be no better setting for coasteering than the wild and rugged coastline of Oban, which cuts beautifully into the sea. With the waves crashing against the rocks and miles of cliffs to explore, there is plenty to keep you entertained on this exciting day out.
Coasteering is clearly a physical activity, but it is one that is suitable for all ages and abilities. Sessions can be tailored to suit all participants, making sure you take on as much or as little as you can handle.
Throughout your coasteering experience you will be accompanied by professionally trained guides, who will look after you every step of the way. Safety is paramount, so you will be kitted out in top of the range thermal neoprene wetsuits and equipped with all the essential specialist gear before you undergo a full safety briefing.
Then it’s time for you to step out onto the rocks. Your coasteering session in Oban will last around three hours and during that time you will be clambering along cliff tops, leaping into water pools and swimming through coastal caves and coves.
Coasteering in the UK cannot be beaten, offering some of the best adrenaline rushes and views available. From wild swimming, cliff diving and cave exploration, to discovering some of Britain’s fantastic wildlife, such as dolphins and seals.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to witness a spectacular part of the Scottish coastline; one that you would never achieve by just going for a pleasant stroll along the beach. Make the most of this brilliant offer, and take a leap into the blue!
• This activity is available weekdays and weekends between April - October, subject to weather conditions
• This activity is suitable for all ages and abilities as the route taken will be chosen to suit accordingly
• You should be able to swim
• Trainers should be worn
• Please note, a minimum of 8 participants are required for sessions to take place. In the unlikely event minimum numbers are not reached bookings will be rescheduled
• Not suitable for spectators
• The centre can offer suggestions on local accommodation from farm guesthouses to hotels so you can make a weekend of it
• The main centre base has changing facilities
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There is a minimum group size of 8, in the unlikely event
• On the beautiful Scottish coastline near Oban
• The activity is a 15-20 minute drive from the meeting point and participants are expected to have their own transport