What's included in this experience?
• A guided cycle tour lasting between two and a half and three hours
• Hire of a vintage style hand-made English Pashley cycle, with wicker basket traditional 'dingdong' bell, lock helmet (upon request) and rain poncho for the occasional wet weather
• A complimentary drink is provided on The Inspiring City Tour
• Traditional cream tea is included on The Premium Oxford Tour
• You will be in a group of up to 15 people
• The Tour routes usually include Balliol College, The Bridge of Sighs, New College, Queens College,University church of St Mary The Virgin, Christ Church , St Martin's Tower, Carfax
- Magdalen College, The Botanic Gardens, Radcliffe Camera, All Souls College, The Turf Tavern, The Bodleian library, The Oxford University Museum of Science, The Saxon Tower of St Michael at the North Gate, The Oxford University Museum of Natural History/Pitt rivers museum, Keble College, St Giles and the Martyrs memorial, Oxford University Press,Port Meadow, Oxford's most ancient monument, Oxford's beautiful waterways.
Back To Top