Choose from the following voucher options
• A single ride for one person, choose a harness or aqua voucher
• A single ride for two people, choose from Harness or Aqua
• A combi ride for two people, either one harness and aqua or two rides of one type
• Welcome and pre-ride briefing explaining how to ride the sphere
• Rides take place on a specially tracked out course
What Can I Expect
You will be taking an adrenaline-filled rolling ride when you go zorbing in Nottingham! These spherical experiences are for the adventurous only and are bound to have you laughing out loud as you bounce down a pretty steep hill in the heart of the Nottinghamshire countryside in what is, essentially, an inflated plastic ball.
The venue is actually on farmland between Underwood and Somercotes, north west of Nottingham. The site is well geared up for zorbing, with welcome marquees and toilets too. There is free car parking so you can invite friends and family (along with their camcorders and cameras!) to watch you go hill rolling like a little hamster in a ball. You probably won't be able to see what's going on whilst you zorb, but watching the footage back after is sure to be amusing.
Your zorbing experience in Nottingham will start with a safety briefing given by the expert team of rollers. If you've chosen harness you will then get yourself equipped with a body harness (to keep you in place inside the globe). If you want to go aqua, you'll be diving into the ball alongside a load of water! Once you've waited your turn, you'll be loaded into the inflatable ball with the help of this expert Nottingham zorb team. Then one push and before you know it you'll be hurtling along at speeds of up to 30mph like a professional zorber on this challenging course.
And what makes this Nottinghamshire zorbing venue unique? Well, it's the lay of the land you will be riding on. The circuit has been specially designed for these three metre wide balls of fun with undulating 'rollers' rather than a straight downhill run, so you will be bouncing all axes rather than just plummeting straight down. In zorbing speak that means you are in for a thrilling ride, but one that won't make you feel dizzy as you are constantly changing orientation.
As well as offering zorbing in Nottingham, there are often of other crazy outdoor activities going on (such as grass sledging!), so you will be in the midst of adventure and fun whilst you prepare to clamber into the zorb. What's great is that you are in the middle of farm fields, so zorbers can scream as loud as the like, no-one will be disturbed!. The roll itself might only last 30 seconds, but it will feel a lot, lot longer when you're inside the inflatable orb! Brilliant head-spinning fun.
• Weekends between April and October
• Not suitable for those that are pregnant, suffer with high blood pressure, heart condition, epilepsy, back or neck problems
• Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Minimum age 12
• Minimum height 4.5ft
• Under 16s require parental consent
• Riders must not exceed 100kgs per person
• Minimum age 7, under 16s require parental consent
• Maximum combined weight 200kgs
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Please wear suitable and appropriate outdoor clothing
• Westwood, Nottingham