• Allow one hour to complete this Wired High Ropes course
• A full safety briefing by an ERCA qualified instructor
• All safety equipment
• Instructors on hand throughout the course to advise and assist you
• Free entry to the adventure park is included for participants
• You may be part of a group of up to 22 people
What Can I Expect
A thrilling Tree Top Adventure awaits you in York! Leap and swing through the branches high above the ground on this forest adventure challenge. This experience is a must for daredevils from ages seven and up, offering 22 different challenges of varying difficulties for you to tackle, several feet above terra firma for a serious amount of forest adventure in the tree tops of Yorkshire.
If you have dreamt of becoming Tarzan or Spiderman, this tree top adventure offers all the exciting aerial activity you could ever hope for. Yorkshire’s number one tree top adventure perfectly simulates the experience of traversing the high branches of your own personal jungle and you will feel like you’ve got back to nature with the large structures that make up these tree adventures made completely from wood.
This exciting tree adventure involves multiple bridge and high rope activities of all shapes and sizes, which will challenge your balance and in some cases, they literally require a leap of faith. Of course, safety is of paramount importance at this tree adventure centre, which is why all the team will ensure everyone taking part has received a full safety briefing before being allowed out on this superb forest adventure course.
State of the art security gear is used throughout the park, allowing freedom of movement, so you can maximise the fun, but also giving you the reassurance that loved ones are in the best hands. Mind you, your heart might very well be in your mouth before you launch yourself off that platform attached to a tree trunk, but it’s a top notch adventure and fear will soon give way to sheer elation and you’ll be surprised at just what you can achieve as you work your way around these tree adventures at your own pace.
This tree top adventure takes place at a multi-activity adventure park near York with excellent facilities. The forest adventure Club House Café offers everything from sandwiches and snacks, to drinks and treats and being right alongside the tree adventure set up, so it is perfectly placed for friends and family to watch as you venture out into the tree tops for your adventure. So why not branch out and experience Yorkshire’s best tree top adventure!
• Available throughout the year on selected weekdays and weekends
• Only extreme weather conditions such as lightening storms and high winds will result in the closure of this course
• This challenging activity is suitable for all ages
• The minimum age is seven, but will be dependant on size to fit the body harness
• This centre can adapt the course to suit those with limited disabilities
• Participants must wear sturdy boots or trainers
• Suitable outdoor clothing should be worn with long sleeves
• Do not wear skirts or shorts
• Long hair should be tied and jewellery removed
• Gloves are advisable in cooler weather
• Under 18s will need signed parental/guardian consent
• Parents/guardians are not required to stay for over 16s once indemnities have been signed
• Spectators are very welcome and may take photographs from the ground
• The Club House Cafe is situated alongside the course
• The venue does not allow personal picnics and refreshments
• Entry into the adventure park is available for an additional charge
• Ample parking facilities available
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• At an adventure park north of York