• Team up with partner and take the ultimate test of nerves
• You and a friend will be safely harnessed together before launching yourselves from a 160ft platform
• Bungee Jump alongside the Iconic backdrop of the O2 Arena in London
• Allow spending two hours at the venue
• All jumpers receive a personalised certificate
What Can I Expect
Take a giant leap together with this unique jump for two in London! Who'd have thought the two of you could do a bungee together, surrounded by spectacular views of the capital?
The special bungee crane is set up next to the famous hedgehog dome of the O2 Arena in London’s Docklands and offers a fabulous panorama along the River Thames as you both wait on the platform ready to share the sheer exhilaration of your jump.
You may be too nervous to look before you leap from 160ft up, but the sights are all laid out beneath your feet. Look straight down if you dare and you will see the air cushion that you will be jumping towards as a thrill-seeking pair. Harnessed firmly together, you will jump as one for the most thrilling shared bungee experiences ever right in the heart of London.
You should allow around two hours on site as there is a sign-in procedure, safety and technique briefing, as well as the time needed to get you both correctly kitted out in a harness and bungee cord. And just to prove the pair of you were brave enough to do your jump, you will be presented with a personalised bungee certificate.
There is plenty of room for spectators to watch the big moment and you are all welcome to take photos and videos of the big event. In fact, a terrific area for a day out can be organised not just for the two of you doing the jumping, but everyone. Historic Greenwich is nearby, with a host of attractions from the Royal Observatory to the Maritime Museum and both sides of the river are lined with London’s famous docks – now redeveloped for watersports and teeming with fancy new flats, offices, bars and restaurants.
So what are you both waiting for? Get ready to link up and take the leap together on this fabulous duo tandem in London!
• Jumps take place once a month but places are limited
• Maximum combined weight limit for a tandem jump is 217kg (34.17 stone)
• Waist harnesses fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches)
• Minimum age 14 and under 16's will require parental consent and signature
• Over 50's will need to provide a doctors certificate
• If you have high blood pressure, heart condition, dizziness, epilepsy, damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes, asthma or are pregnant you should seek medical advice before jumping
• If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
• Alcohol - if you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
• Please inform the operator if you are taking any form of medication
• Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn and boots may need to be removed when jumping
• Spectators are welcome to watch
• Bungee jump DVD recordings, photographs and T-shirts of your jump are available to purchase with prices starting from £15
• The O2 also boasts a cinema as well as a large number of restaurants and bars
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• London bungee jumps take place at Peninsula Square in front of the iconic arena where you'll jump with the famous backdrop of the O2 dome behind you
• The O2 can be easily reached by public transport, such as the London Tube on the Jubilee line, or via the river ferry on the Thames Clippers
• Parking is available close to the jump site