Who is it suitable for?
• Minimum age is 14 years
• Jumpers under the age of 16 will require a parent or guardian's permission and signature
• Over 50's are required to have a doctor's certificate to comply with insurance regulations
•The maximum weight limit is 18.9 stone.
• There are no height restrictions
• Alcohol - if you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
• Please inform the operator if you are taking any form of medication
• If you are not in good health you should NOT jump
• If you have any of the following conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping; high blood pressure, heart condition, suffer from dizziness or epilepsy, damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes, asthma, pregnancy
• If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver. Please read it carefully.
• Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn
• Boots may need to be removed when jumping.
Back To Top