Who is it suitable for?
• There is a maximum weight limit of 18.9 stone for every jumper
• The waist harness will fit sizes between 40cm and 125cm (15.7" - 49.2")
• Minimum age to jump is 14 years
• Anyone under 16 years old will need to be accompanied by an adult and have permission from a parent/guardian
• If you are not in good health then you should not jump, always consult your doctor first if you are unsure
• Over 50's will need a doctor's note to confirm that there is nothing in your medical history that could cause problems by doing a jump - this will need to be brought with you on the day otherwise you will not be allowed to jump
Back To Top