Enjoy a day at a Bannatyne Health Club and Spa with this superb value for money 2 for 1 Weekday Bannatyne deal! Available from Monday to Thursday inclusive, two of you will be able to spend the whole day chilling out at any one of the many centres up and down the country included in this deal.
The pampering begins as soon as you walk through the doors, with a warm welcome from the team. We recommend hiring the robes and slippers to get that instant 'I'm taking some me time' feel. Once you've been shown round, you'll be able to enjoy everything the place has to offer. Don't get too relaxed that you forget to go for your treatment appointment, with either a back, shoulder and neck massage or a facial to choose from.
This 2 for 1 weekday Bannatyne deal offers excellent value for money and we think spending the day relaxing and revitalising is best shared with a friend or loved one, making this the perfect gift to give that you can also enjoy and share together. As well as the treatment, you can also make the most of the health club facilities including swimming pool, jacuzzi, fitness gym and exercise classes. More spa days are available.
- Both guests will receive either a Bannatyne energising facial or a Swedish Back neck and shoulder massage; plus a heavenly scalp massage (approximately 40 mins treatment time in total)
- Full use of clubs facilities including the Gym, Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam Room (subject to availability)
- Exercise classes including Tai Chi, Pilates, Boxercise and Aerobics
- Robes and slippers are available to rent during your stay
- Available from Monday to Thursday throughout the year
- Ashford, Banbury, Barnsley, Birmingham (Priory Queensway), Birmingham (Brindley place), Bristol, Broadstairs, Burton on Trent, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chafford Hundred (Thurrock), Darlington, Dunfermline, Edinburgh Queen Street, Fairfield, Falkirk, Hastings, Inverness, Leicester, Luton, Manchester (Quay Street), Manchester (Chepstow St), Mansfield, Millbank, Milton Keynes, Newcraighall (Edinburgh), Norwich, Perth, Peterborough, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth and York.
Service rating- excellent: wonderful service, cannot fault it! Great bargains, always some sort of an offer on
Product rating - excellent: an absolutely lovely day from start to finish! We went to Milton Keynes it was like being on holiday for the day. You can use all the spa facilities before and after your massage, swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, gym, exercise classes. Jacuzzi was bliss and being a weekday, in the afternoon we had it all to ourself! There are loungers by the pool where u can just relax. You can hire robes & slippers for £3 then you can wander round the place at your leisure, lovely little cafe serving meals, hot drinks, cakes & snacks. Main meals only cost a £5, good meat & vegetarian options. Lovely changing rooms, with free use of hair dryer, shower gel/shampoo, nice big mirrors.
Customer Review from Feefo, 15th Feb 2013