• A two night break in a state of the art luxury tree house
• Each treehouse is cosy, highly insulated and located in its own natural environment
• Your treehouse has it's own toilet facilities and a springwater shower, with hot water and heating provided by a woodburning stove
• Bedrooms have a luxurious double bed or two singles beds if preferred (plus two more 'bunk bed' style beds for family bookings)
• A compact kitchen with a gas hob, sink and all the pots, pans, cutlery and utensils you may need
• All houses have a small reading library
• Treehouses have an outdoor deck and seating area with views across the countryside
• There are nearby activities that you may like to take part in including walks, mountain biking, a visit to close by beaches or private therapy sessions
• There are just 5 treehouses each in a secluded and private setting (new 6th treehouse coming for 2016)
• Family breaks are for 2 Adults and 2 Children
Enjoy a canopied treehouse holiday in the heart of the Welsh countryside! These gorgeous treetop nests offer a luxurious two-night UK holiday on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park that makes you feel totally in harmony with nature as you climb up into your private woodland retreat. Forget draughty, rickety boxes on a platform – stay in a treehouse and you’ll be treated to stunningly opulent surroundings and luxurious, if minimalist, accommodation.
As soon as you start your holiday, you’ll learn that the heart of all treehouses is the wood burner. As well as keeping you warm and cosy, the burner heats the collected spring water for your refreshing morning shower and provides a hot plate for cooking on. So once you're in your treetop-skimming treehouse holiday hideaway, light the fire, cuddle up and snuggle down to a seriously relaxing evening in. Staying in when you’re in one of the UK’s cutest treehouses is definitely the new going out. Even bedtime is a delight, as the double or twin beds are really comfy, inviting you to drift off to sleep and look forward to waking up to the gentle trickle of mountain streams and rustling of the trees.
There are five treehouses for you to stay in and each one is very much designer and futuristic, yet eco-friendly. It’s back to basics, yet with all the comforts you need. There is no mains electricity, but then there's no need - you've got the wonderful soft lighting of solar lanterns and the wind-up lamps. Normal UK civilisation in its mildest form is not far away from the treehouses, with a gentle 15 minute holiday-paced walk bringing you to the cute local pub. If you can bear the thought of leaving your cosy cocoon, there are also lovely walks, beautiful beaches to discover and, if you feel like being active, mountain biking and kite surfing to be done too.
If you opt for the family treehouse holiday, you will be staying in one of the treehouses with a bedroom and a set of bunk beds. Holidaying in the UK rather than aboard and in a treehouse rather than a hotel offers good, old-fashioned family fun and a superb adventure. After all, it's not everyday that your very own toilet facilities are up a tree! Kids and adults alike will love it.
For your treehouse holiday in Wales everything has been thought of. There are even little luggage trolleys so you can leave your car behind and stroll the last few metres through the forest to your high-rise hideaway. We honestly think that as well as staying in a treehouse, we could actually live in one of these cool designer wooden homes!
Make sure you visit our main gifts category as we've a great selection of UK-wide special offers on at the moment bringing you many more exciting gift ideas for all the family.
• The tree houses are designed to be lived in during all seasons so are usually available all year round
• Arrival is from 4:00pm on Day 1 and departure is before 11:30am on Day 3
• Weekend and midweek sessions are available
• These experiences are very popular and there is currently limited availability before November
• The tree houses are located near the village of Cemmaes in West Wales, just South of the Snowdonia National Park
• Your tree house is located in its own natural environment in an Oak, Larch and Pine woodland and there are just five located onsite
• A car may be driven up to 400 yards from the tree house site
• There is no minimum age for this experience as long as one guest is over 18
• No dogs allowed on site
• The tree house is self catering
• You are asked to bring your own bath towels and toiletries
• It recommended you bring outdoor clothing and footwear as there are many outdoor adventures and areas to explore
• Each tree house has a wood burning stove with firewood and firelighters provided
• Tree houses are well insulated with the stove heating the house as well as the outside spring water shower
• Tree houses are equipped with a gas hot plate, cooking equipment, sink with hot water, comfortable retro furniture, Swedish interiors, a small library and an en suite toilet located across a wooden deck
• The nearest village shop is 2 miles from the site and the local pub is an enjoyable 15 minute walk away