Be part of the Ultimate Stunt Drive! Top precision driver Paul Swift and his team of expert drivers will be hosting this full on experience where you learn stunt driving moves from the professionals.
Remember the award-winning R8 advert where the cars are all racing round in a graceful high speed dance? That was Paul Swift and his team. Remember the clever 2010 World Cup football adverts? They were all down to Paul too. This Guinness World Record holding stunt driver is one of the best precision drivers in the world and a totally affable guy too, so you're sure to love this ultimate day of stunt driving.
The experience starts with a safety briefing plus the meet and greet of the team. Then you'll learn how to pull off two of the most impressive stunt driving manoeuvres - J turns and handbrake parking. J turns are highly impressive and you'll get the wheels screeching as you fling the car round 180 degrees. Hand brake parking sounds dead easy, using the handbrake to parallel park - but when you add that it's between two parked cars it's not easy. Don't worry about hitting the cars, they are made of foam, but very realistic!
After that it's your turn for five laps of the autotest course full of manoeuvring challenges. You will be timed and the best lap will be posted on the leader board, with top drivers taking part in a head to head knockout round. What's more, all the stunt driving you do will be captured on in-car cameras.
Then a real highlight to round off your ultimate stunt drive experience. Paul Swift will take you out on a passenger ride with a difference as he'll be whipping the car around in impossible stunt moves that'll almost make your eyes pop out. Madness!
- Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
- Learn J turns and handbrake parking with plenty of time to practice
- Laps on the autotest circuit with your best time being posted on the leader board
- Head to head knockout contest to find the winner
- Your ultimate stunt driving experiences will last around three hours
- You may be part of a group of up to 15 drivers on the day
- The ultimate stunt drive experience is offered on Fridays, Saturday and Sundays (subject to venue availability) throughout the year.
- Darlington Arena, Darlington
- Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire
- Dunsfold Park, Surrey
- Drivers must be at least 17 years old and hold a full UK driving licence.
- Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action from the viewing areas
- DVD Footage is available to purchase for an additional £10 payable on the day