- A Segway experience in Cheshire lasting approximately one hour
- Full instruction and safety briefing
- A practice session where you can master the controls of the segway
- Ride the Segway track with around 45 minutes driving time
- Personalised certificate upon completion
- Helmets, knee/elbow pads are provided
Segway Cheshire - check out this entertaining little session of Segwaying just a few minutes away from Chester city centre. A remote Cheshire village setting is on the cards for this Segway experience that gives you plenty of riding time in the countryside near the picturesque village of Burwardsley - with all the gear you need included.
Peaceful and calm, yet with the centre of Chester a few miles on the horizon, this centre's base is a lovely sandstone barn that sits on a raised position giving you fabulous views over the Cheshire plain, rolling meadows and woodland as you enjoy your Segway. On a clear day, you can see as far as the Welsh hills. Mind you, you won't be sitting around taking in the panoramas - this experience is all about whizzing around on your personal Segway transporter for an hour of revelry on these rotating gyroscope gadgets.
Perfect for those with little or no experience with these versatile machines, each Cheshire session of Segway riding begins with a welcome from the team, kitting out and training session. Once you have got used to going forwards, turning and (most importantly) stopping, you will be ready for the off - 45 minutes of exclusive riding time on the cross country versions of these innovative transporters, taking on the lumps and bumps of Curdlands Barn in the heart of the Cheshire countryside.
As confidence builds, you are sure to feel more at ease on the Segways and before you know it, you'll be leaning into the corners like a highly proficient rider and no doubt there will be some whoops of delight that will echo around this secluded Cheshire setting to break the silence of nature!
- Morning and afternoon sessions are available
- Available on both weekday and weekend dates
- Minimum age required is 12
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight is 7 stone
- Maximum weight is 18.5 stone
- Riders must be fit and able bodied
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Spectators are welcome to attend
- Up to two spectators per participant are permitted