These Quad Ramble activities are located just 15 miles from central London on a beautiful 250 acre private estate near Redhill, Surrey. Following a welcome and safety briefing you will be allocated with your own quad bike (no sharing bikes at this venue).
On this Quad Ramble you will initially tackle a familiarisation course putting the bike through its paces. Once you have got used to the bike you will head off into the vast 250 acre network of fields, woodland, paths and tracks.
This venue can provide a wide variety of other activities including clay shooting, archery, 4x4 driving and team building events.
- Please allow around two hours for the experience, including briefings.
- Ride Time is approximately one and a half hours.
- Explore 250 acres of fields, woodland and lakes.
- All instructors are approved by the British Off Road Driving Association.
- Overalls and safety helmets are provided.
- The activity runs on most Saturdays throughout the year.
- Sessions are usually available in the morning and early afternoon.
- Maximum group size is 10.
The venue is located near Redhill with easy access from junctions 6, 7 and 8 of the M25.
- Minimum age is 16.
- Maximum weight limit is 15 stone; maximum height is 6'4".
- Please wear flat heeled outdoor footwear and come sensibly dressed for the activity, bearing in mind the weather on the day.
- The activity is not suitable for spectators, however, there is a coffee shop on site where guests can wait.
- There is plenty of parking on site along with toilet facilities and a farm shop.
- Tea, coffee and squash are provided free of charge for participants.
- Local hotels and pubs can be recommended by the venue.