- Experience a thrilling themed evening on board a 1st Class Murder Mystery train with a 5 course gourmet dinner.
- Interact with crew and passengers to solve the whodunit as you steam through the leicestershire countryside.
- The adventure starts at 7.00pm and the train usually returns between 10 and 10.30pm.
- You'll travel a total distance of 16 miles on the only double track mainline heritage railway in England, stopping en-route at the beautiful Edwardian Gas lit Rothley station where a key scene of the mystery is usually played out.
- You'll also receive a ticket which enables unlimited travel on the railway the day after the dinner.
- There are 4 different Murder Plots that run on selected dates throughout the year; A Holiday to Die for, Timetable to Murder, No Ration for Murder and Signal to Murder
Why not extend your Murder mystery trip to a weekend, see our Murder Mystery Breaks
page for more details.