• This 'Golden Age of Travel' journey offers a great way to see some of the finest English countryside from the comfort of your carriage aboard the Belmond British Pullman
• Departing from London Victoria train station, you will be taken on a round-trip journey through Kent, whilst enjoying a superb lunch served at your table
• The meal is five courses and includes a half bottle of wine per guest and Laurent-Perrier champagne
• IntotheBlue offers a selection of alternative
steam train trips
at stations and locations around the UK• Standard trains are not steam hauled however the
Steam Hauled experience is available to purchase from the Experience Voucher Options
Step back into the glamourous 1920's aboard the Belmond British Pullman. Dress to impress and experience true vintage luxury, highlighted by tantalising modern cuisine. The train's history is brought back to life as the journey unfolds. Sip champagne, take in the vistas and you'll find yourself smiling in anticipation of the adventure that awaits.
Departing from London's Victoria Station you will enjoy superior standards of service, fabulous food and the superb scenery of the great British countryside, on these special Belmond British Pullman lunch excursions. Everything is as you expect - smart stewards waiting to greet you on the platform and show you to your tapestry armchair seat, complete with silk lamps adorning the linen covered tables.
The circular voyage into Kent allows plenty of time for you to savour the five course meal served at your table. The food is simply delicious. Freshly prepared and beautifully presented, there is no finer luncheon accompaniment to a journey on the Belmond British Pullman.
Any experience on a British Pullman is an indulgence, but this five course lunch day trip on board the Belmond British Pullman by is surely the rail voyage of a lifetime and one no passenger will ever forget. IntotheBlue has a superb selection of experience gift ideas suitable for any special occasion, please see our gift ideas section for lots of memorable activity days out.
• Available January to end of November
• Around two dates per month and usually on a Friday
• The train usually departs London Victoria station at 11.45 and returns at 16.10.
• As these train journeys are very popular and bookings can be taken a year in advance, please allow plenty of time to book.
• Departing from London Victoria
• Smart day wear is requested to be worn on board the British Pullman - please do not wear jeans, men may wish to wear a jacket and tie
• Because of the vintage nature of the train wheel chair access is not possible onboard, help is available for passengers with disabilities, with facilities to stow folding wheelchairs. Please speak with the supplier directly upon booking to discuss any special arrangements
• For the comfort of all, this is a non-smoking train throughout and passengers are asked to turn off their mobile telephones whilst on board
• The company will do its best to accommodate special dietary requirements, but these must be made in advance at the time of booking your journey date
• Whilst every effort is made to accommodate customers requests, due to limited availability you may share a table for 4 with another couple